Analyst Ratings For Carlsberg A/S (NASDAQ:CABGY)
Story continues below
Today, Berenberg Bank reiterated its Hold rating on Carlsberg A/S (NASDAQ:CABGY).
There are 1 sell rating, 1 hold rating, 2 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Carlsberg A/S (NASDAQ:CABGY) is Hold (Score: 2.25) with a consensus target price of per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 9/18/2017-Berenberg Bank Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 7/7/2017-Barclays PLC was Downgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from a “Equal Weight ” rating to a ” Underweight” rating.
- 3/29/2017-Natixis Upgrade from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 10/3/2016-Liberum Capital initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 9/13/2016-Jefferies Group LLC initiated coverage with a Hold rating.
- 8/22/2016-Royal Bank Of Canada was Downgraded by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Sector Perform” rating.
- 8/19/2016-Credit Suisse Group was Downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Underperform” rating.
Recent Trading Activity for Carlsberg A/S (NASDAQ:CABGY)
Shares of Carlsberg A/S closed the previous trading session at with shares trading hands.
An ad to help with our costs