Analyst Ratings For Check Point Software Technologies (NASDAQ:CHKP)
Today, Barclays PLC reiterated its Hold rating on Check Point Software Technologies (NASDAQ:CHKP) with a price target of $110.00.
There are 16 hold ratings, 15 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Check Point Software Technologies (NASDAQ:CHKP) is Hold (Score: 2.48) with a consensus target price of $108.27 per share, a potential 1.77% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/23/2017-Barclays PLC Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 7/21/2017-Cowen and Company Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 7/21/2017-Piper Jaffray Companies was Downgraded by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies from a “Overweight ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a $108.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $116.00 .
- 7/21/2017-BMO Capital Markets Reiterated Rating of Market Perform .
- 7/4/2017-Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 6/30/2017-Northland Securities Reiterated Rating of Hold.
Recent Trading Activity for Check Point Software Technologies (NASDAQ:CHKP)
Shares of Check Point Software Technologies closed the previous trading session at 106.39 down -1.02 -0.95% with 1,954,372 shares trading hands.