Analyst Ratings For Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA)
Today, Barclays PLC raised its price target on Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA) to per share.
There are 1 sell rating, 3 hold ratings, 30 buy ratings, 1 strong buy rating on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA) is Buy (Score: 2.89) with a consensus target price of $140.44 per share, a potential 7.55% downside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/22/2017-Instinet Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 7/22/2017-HSBC Holdings plc Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 7/14/2017-Atlantic Securities Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 7/3/2017-Deutsche Bank AG Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 6/27/2017-J P Morgan Chase & Co initiated coverage with a Overweight rating.
- 6/22/2017-Robert W. Baird Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
Recent Trading Activity for Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA)
Shares of Alibaba Group Holding Limited closed the previous trading session at 151.91 down -2.82 -1.82% with 19,091,873 shares trading hands.