Analyst Ratings For Sun Life Financial (TSE:SLF)
Today, Barclays PLC lowered its price target on Sun Life Financial (TSE:SLF) to C$52.00 per share.
There are 5 hold ratings, 5 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Sun Life Financial (TSE:SLF) is Buy (Score: 2.50) with a consensus target price of C$53.17 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 5/10/2017-National Bank Financial Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 5/10/2017-CSFB was Downgraded by analysts at CSFB from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
- 3/14/2017-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
- 3/7/2017-CIBC Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 2/17/2017-Royal Bank of Canada was Downgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Sector Perform” rating. They now have a C$51.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$53.00 .
About Sun Life Financial (TSE:SLF)
Sun Life Financial Inc. is the holding company of Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada. The Company is a financial services company providing a range of insurance, wealth and asset management solutions to individuals and corporate Clients. It operates through five segments. The Sun Life Financial Canada segment provides retail insurance and investment advice, products and services to people across Canada. The SLF U.S. segment has three business units: Group Benefits, International and In-force Management. Its Sun Life Financial Asset Management segment consists of MFS Investment Management and Sun Life Investment Management. The SLF Asia segment operates through subsidiaries in the Philippines, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Vietnam, as well as through joint ventures and associates with local partners in the Philippines, India, China and Malaysia. Its Corporate segment includes SLF U.K. and Corporate Support. Corporate Support operations consist of its Run-off reinsurance business.
Recent Trading Activity for Sun Life Financial (TSE:SLF)
Shares of Sun Life Financial closed the previous trading session at 46.53 down -0.70 -1.48% with 5,246,997 shares trading hands.