Analyst Ratings For Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX)
Today, Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX) stock was downgraded by Morgan Stanley from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $18.00.
There are 6 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX) is Hold with a consensus target price of $22.1429 per share, a potential 38.65% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 12/14/2018-Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX) gets downgraded to Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley with a price target of $18.00
- 10/16/2018-Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX) gets downgraded to Hold by SunTrust Banks with a price target of $15.00
- 9/4/2018-Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX) had its Hold rating reiterated by Canaccord Genuity with a $21.00 price target
- 8/13/2018-Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX) gets upgraded to Outperform by Royal Bank of Canada
- 8/9/2018-Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX) had its Buy rating reiterated by Cantor Fitzgerald with a $35.00 price target
- On 8/21/2018 Bryan M Reasons, CFO, sold 11,698 with an average share price of $23.65 per share and the total transaction amounting to $276,657.70.
- On 8/21/2018 Nikita Shah, SVP, sold 50,000 with an average share price of $23.46 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,173,000.00.
About Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX)
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes generic pharmaceutical products for various dosage forms and therapeutic areas. It operates through Generic and Specialty Pharma divisions. The company's generics portfolio includes approximately 200 product families marketed in various dosage forms, such as solid oral doses comprising tablets, capsules, and powders; liquids; sterile injectables; nasal sprays; inhalation and respiratory products; ophthalmics; films; transdermal patches; and topicals, as well as soft gel, complex molecule, and drug-device combinations. It is also involved in the development, manufacture, and sale of branded pharmaceutical products primarily for central nervous system disorders and parasitic infections; and biosimilar products. In addition, the company offers licensed and owned, niche, and mature branded products, as well as a pipeline of 505(b)(2) products for various therapeutic areas that primarily includes Unithroid for endocrinologists and primary care physicians through a contracted salesforce. Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has a partnership agreement with MabXience S.L. for the development of Avastin, a biosimilar bevacizumab. The company has operations in North America, Asia, and Europe. Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Recent Trading Activity for Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX)
Shares of Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc closed the previous trading session at 15,98 −0,35 2,14 % with 15.06 shares trading hands.