Analyst Ratings For America Movil SAB de CV ADR Series L (NYSE:AMX)
Today, Scotiabank set its price target on America Movil SAB de CV ADR Series L (NYSE:AMX) to $19.00 per share.
There are 7 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on America Movil SAB de CV ADR Series L (NYSE:AMX) is Buy with a consensus target price of $19.75 per share, a potential 54.18% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 11/28/2018-America Movil SAB de CV ADR Series L (NYSE:AMX) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating and $17.00 price target
- 7/31/2018-America Movil SAB de CV ADR Series L (NYSE:AMX) had its Sell rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a $16.00 price target
- 6/25/2018-America Movil SAB de CV ADR Series L (NYSE:AMX) has coverage initiated with a Hold rating and $18.00 price target
- 4/3/2018-America Movil SAB de CV ADR Series L (NYSE:AMX) has coverage initiated with a Buy ➝ Buy rating and $25.00 price target
- On 11/16/2017 Jacques Trottier, Director, bought 5,000 with an average share price of $0.10 per share and the total transaction amounting to $500.00.
- On 12/22/2014 Jacques Trottier, Director, bought 15,000 with an average share price of $0.0550 per share and the total transaction amounting to $825.00.
About America Movil SAB de CV ADR Series L (NYSE:AMX)
América Móvil, S.A.B. de C.V. provides telecommunications services in Latin America, the United States, the Caribbean, and Europe. The company offers wireless and fixed voice services, including airtime, local, domestic, and international long-distance services; and network interconnection services. It also provides data services, such as Internet access, messaging, and other wireless entertainment and corporate services; data transmission, email services, instant messaging, content streaming, and interactive applications; and data center, data administration, and hosting services to residential and corporate clients, as well as residential broadband services. In addition, the company offers cable and satellite pay television (TV) services through direct-to-home technology, as well as IT solutions for small businesses and large corporations. Further, it sells equipment, accessories, and computers; and offers telephone directories, publishing, call center, wireless security, advertising, media, software development, mobile payment, machine-to-machine, mobile banking, virtual private network, video call, and personal communications services. Additionally, the company sells video, audio, and other media content through the Internet directly from the content provider to the viewer or end user. The company sells its products and services through a network of retailers and service centers to retail customers; and through sales force to corporate customers. América Móvil, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 2000 and is based in Mexico City, Mexico.
Recent Trading Activity for America Movil SAB de CV ADR Series L (NYSE:AMX)
Shares of America Movil SAB de CV ADR Series L closed the previous trading session at 12,95 +0,51 4,14 % with 2576382 shares trading hands.