Analyst Ratings For Amalgamated Bank (NASDAQ:AMAL)
Today, Barclays initiated coverage on Amalgamated Bank (NASDAQ:AMAL) with a Overweight.
There are 3 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Amalgamated Bank (NASDAQ:AMAL) is Buy with a consensus target price of $20.1250 per share, a potential 13.38% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 9/5/2018-Amalgamated Bank (NASDAQ:AMAL) has coverage initiated with a Overweight rating
- 9/4/2018-Amalgamated Bank (NASDAQ:AMAL) has coverage initiated with a Buy ➝ Buy rating and $21.00 price target
- 9/4/2018-Amalgamated Bank (NASDAQ:AMAL) has coverage initiated with a Neutral ➝ Neutral rating and $19.50 price target
- 9/4/2018-Amalgamated Bank (NASDAQ:AMAL) has coverage initiated with a Overweight ➝ Overweight rating and $21.00 price target
- 9/4/2018-Amalgamated Bank (NASDAQ:AMAL) has coverage initiated with a Mkt Perform ➝ Market Perform rating and $19.00 price target
About Amalgamated Bank (NASDAQ:AMAL)
Amalgamated Bank provides personal and commercial banking products and services to working families, unions, commercial real estate industries, healthcare markets, institutional investors, law firms, non-profits, and political organizations in the United States. The company offers checking, savings, certificates of deposit, money market, and individual retirement accounts; home equity lines of credit options, mortgages, and personal loans and lines of credit options; and commercial loans (lines of credit, letters of credit, and term loans). It also provides services in the areas of online banking and bill pay, organization banking, investment management, small business banking, treasury management, commercial banking, and real estate aspects. Amalgamated Bank was formerly known as Amalgamated Bank of New York and changed its name to Amalgamated Bank in December 2000. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in New York, New York. It has branch locations in Manhattan, Roosevelt Island, Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens, New York; Pasadena, California; and Washington, District Of Columbia. Amalgamated Bank operates as a subsidiary of Workers United.
Recent Trading Activity for Amalgamated Bank (NASDAQ:AMAL)
Shares of Amalgamated Bank closed the previous trading session at 17.75 up +0.31 1.78% with shares trading hands.