Analyst Ratings For Altra Industrial Motion Corp (NASDAQ:AIMC)
Today, Robert W. Baird reiterated its Buy rating on Altra Industrial Motion Corp (NASDAQ:AIMC) with a price target of $52.00.
There are 0 sell ratings, 1 hold ratings, 3 buy ratings, 0 strong buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Altra Industrial Motion Corp (NASDAQ:AIMC) is Buy with a consensus target price of $53.75 per share, a potential 20.11% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/20/2018-Robert W. Baird Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 3/8/2018-Stephens Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 2/23/2018-BMO Capital Markets Reiterated Rating of Outperform .
- 10/4/2017-Sidoti was Downgraded by analysts at Sidoti from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a $53.00 price target on the stock.
- On 6/13/2018 Todd Patriacca, VP, sold 700 with an average share price of $46.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $32,200.00.
- On 5/17/2018 Todd Patriacca, VP, sold 4,000 with an average share price of $43.09 per share and the total transaction amounting to $172,360.00.
- On 5/11/2018 James H Woodward Jr, Director, sold 13,523 with an average share price of $42.85 per share and the total transaction amounting to $579,460.55.
- On 12/27/2017 Craig Schuele, VP, sold 3,315 with an average share price of $50.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $165,750.00.
- On 10/31/2017 Gerald P Ferris, VP, sold 100 with an average share price of $47.99 per share and the total transaction amounting to $4,799.00.
- On 10/27/2017 Lipscomb S Michael, Director, sold 25,000 with an average share price of $48.34 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,208,500.00.
- On 10/18/2017 Craig Schuele, VP, sold 1,685 with an average share price of $50.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $84,250.00.
About Altra Industrial Motion Corp (NASDAQ:AIMC)
Altra Industrial Motion Corp. designs, produces, and markets mechanical power transmission components worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Couplings, Clutches and Brakes; Electromagnetic Clutches and Brakes; and Gearing. It offers coupling products under the Ameridrives, Bibby, Lamiflex, TB Wood's, Huco Dynatork, Guardian, and Stromag brands for food processing, oil and gas, power generation, material handling, medical, metals, mining, and mobile off-highway markets; and heavy duty clutches and brakes under the Wichita Clutch, Twiflex, Industrial Clutch, Svendborg Brakes, and Stromag brands for use in metal forming, oil and gas drilling platforms, mining, material handling, marine, and wind turbine applications. The company also provides overrunning clutches under the Formsprag, Marland, and Stieber brands used in conveyors, gear reducers, hoists and cranes, mining machinery, machine tools, paper machinery, and other specialty machinery, as well as aerospace and defense market; and engineered belted drives under the TB Wood's brand for aggregate, energy, chemical, and material handling markets. In addition, it offers electromagnetic clutches and brakes under the Warner Electric, Inertia Dynamics, Matrix, and Stromag brands for material handling, forklift, elevator, medical mobility, mobile off-highway, baggage handling, and plant productivity applications, as well as for walk-behind mowers, residential lawn tractors, and commercial mowers; gears under the Boston Gear, Nuttall Gear, Delroyd, and Bauer Gear Motor brands that are used in industrial, material handling, mixing, transportation, and food processing applications; and engineered bearing assemblies under the Kilian brand name for use in general industrial and automotive markets. The company was formerly known as Altra Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Altra Industrial Motion Corp. in November 2013. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Braintree, Massachusetts.
Recent Trading Activity for Altra Industrial Motion Corp (NASDAQ:AIMC)
Shares of Altra Industrial Motion Corp closed the previous trading session at 45,00 0,00 0,00 % with 44.9 shares trading hands.