Altice USA Inc (NYSE:ATUS) reported Q2 2018 earnings this Afternoon, coming in at ($0.13) per share, missing Wall Street’s estimates of ($0.05) per Share. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.36 billion missing the streets estimates of $2.37 billion Recent Insider Trading for Altice USA Inc (NYSE:ATUS)
- On 6/22/2018 Lisa Rosenblum, Vice Chairman, sold 250,000 with an average share price of $16.94 per share and the total transaction amounting to $4,235,000.00.
- On 6/27/2017 Abdelhakim Boubazine, Insider, bought 65,000 with an average share price of $30.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,950,000.00.
- On 6/27/2017 Bc European Capital Ix Ltd, Major Shareholder, sold 36,197,360 with an average share price of $29.01 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,050,085,413.60.
- On 6/27/2017 Lisa Rosenblum, Vice Chairman, bought 3,000 with an average share price of $30.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $90,000.00.
- On 6/27/2017 Mark Mullen, Director, bought 5,000 with an average share price of $30.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $150,000.00.
- On 6/27/2017 Victoria Mink, SVP, bought 1,000 with an average share price of $30.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $30,000.00.
Dividend History for Altice USA Inc (NYSE:ATUS)
- On 5/15/2018 Altice USA Inc announced a dividend of $2.0350 with an ex dividend date of 6/7/2018 which will be payable on 5/22/2018.
About Company Altice USA, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides broadband communications and video services in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Cablevision and Cequel. It delivers broadband, pay television, telephony services, Wi-Fi hotspot access, proprietary content, and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million residential and business customers. The company also offers wireless routers and Internet security software; and pay television services, which include delivery of broadcast stations and cable networks, and advanced digital pay television services, such as video-on-demand, high-definition channels, digital video recorder, and pay-per-view. In addition, it provides Ethernet, data transport, IP-based virtual private networks, Internet access, and telephony services; hosted telephony, managed Wi-Fi, managed desktop and server backup services; managed collaboration services, including audio and Web conferencing; managed services, including business e-mail, hosted private branch exchange, Web space storage, and network security monitoring; data-driven television, digital, and other multi-platform advertising services; and data-driven and audience-based advertising solutions. Further, the company operates local news channels, as well as traffic and weather channels; News12.com, a destination for local news on the Web; and News 12 To Go, a mobile app for phones and tablets. Altice USA, Inc. is headquartered in Long Island City, New York. Altice Europe N.V. was previously known as Altice USA, Inc. As a result of its separation from Altice N.V., Altice Europe N.V. changed its name. Altice Europe N.V. operates independently of Altice N.V. as of June 8, 2018.Recent Analyst Rating for Altice USA Inc (NYSE:ATUS)
- On 5/15/2018 , $2.0350, with a price target of 6/7/2018
Recent Trading for Altice USA Inc (NYSE:ATUS) Shares of Altice USA Inc closed the previous trading session at 16.56 −0.47 2.76% with shares trading hands.