Analyst Ratings For Allot Ltd (NASDAQ:ALLT)
Today, Oppenheimer reiterated its Hold rating on Allot Ltd (NASDAQ:ALLT).
There are 2 Hold Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Allot Ltd (NASDAQ:ALLT) is Buy with a consensus target price of $6.1750 per share, a potential 12.16% downside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 11/6/2018-Allot Ltd (NASDAQ:ALLT) had its Hold rating reiterated by Oppenheimer
- 10/12/2018-Allot Ltd (NASDAQ:ALLT) gets upgraded to Equal Weight by Barclays with a price target of $6.00
- 8/6/2018-Allot Ltd (NASDAQ:ALLT) gets upgraded to Buy by Needham & Company LLC with a price target of $6.35
- 2/7/2018-Allot Ltd (NASDAQ:ALLT) gets upgraded to Buy by Bank of America
- 1/4/2017-Allot Ltd (NASDAQ:ALLT) had its Hold rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group with a $5.00 price target
About Allot Ltd (NASDAQ:ALLT)
Allot Communications Ltd. is a provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for service providers worldwide, enhancing value to their customers. Their solutions are deployed globally for network and application analytics, traffic control and shaping, network-based security services, and more. Allot’s multi-service platforms are deployed by over 500 mobile, fixed and cloud service providers and over 1000 enterprises. Their industry leading network-based security as a service solution has achieved over 50% penetration with some service providers and is already used by over 20 million subscribers in Europe.
Recent Trading Activity for Allot Ltd (NASDAQ:ALLT)
Shares of Allot Ltd closed the previous trading session at 7.06 up +0.32 4.81% with 438280 shares trading hands.