Analyst Ratings For Allergan (NYSE:AGN)
Today, UBS Group lowered its price target on Allergan (NYSE:AGN) to $173.00 per share.
There are 14 Buy Ratings, 7 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Allergan (NYSE:AGN) is Buy with a consensus target price of $191.1667 per share, a potential 30.80% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/19/2019-Allergan (NYSE:AGN) has coverage initiated with a Buy ➝ Buy rating and $178.00 price target
- On 3/7/2019 Brent L Saunders, Chairman, bought 1,760 with an average share price of $143.67 per share and the total transaction amounting to $252,859.20.
- On 11/16/2018 Matthew M. Walsh, CFO, bought 1,000 with an average share price of $157.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $157,000.00.
- On 9/6/2018 Christopher J. Coughlin, Director, bought 10,000 with an average share price of $190.64 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,906,400.00.
- On 8/30/2018 Joseph H. Boccuzi, Director, bought 900 with an average share price of $190.59 per share and the total transaction amounting to $171,531.00.
- On 5/17/2018 William Meury, EVP, sold 24,425 with an average share price of $154.59 per share and the total transaction amounting to $3,775,860.75.
- On 3/15/2018 Maria Teresa Hilado, Insider, bought 895 with an average share price of $167.39 per share and the total transaction amounting to $149,814.05.
- On 3/8/2018 Brent L. Saunders, CEO, bought 3,300 with an average share price of $152.53 per share and the total transaction amounting to $503,349.00.
About Allergan (NYSE:AGN)
Allergan plc, a pharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, and commercializes branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical, and regenerative medicine products worldwide. The company operates in three segments: US Specialized Therapeutics, US General Medicine, and International. It offers a portfolio of products in various therapeutic areas, including medical aesthetics and dermatology, eye care, neuroscience, urology, gastrointestinal, women's health, and anti-infective therapeutic products. The company also offers breast implants and tissue expanders; and RM-131 (relamorelin), a peptide ghrelin agonist for the treatment of diabetic gastroparesis. In addition, it develops medical and cosmetic treatments; therapies for non-alcoholic steatohepatitis and other liver diseases; inhibitor for the treatment of psoriasis and other autoimmune disorders; atopic dermatitis drug candidate; peri-ocular rings for extended drug delivery and reducing elevated intraocular pressure in glaucoma patients; and treatments for neurodegenerative disorders, including Alzheimer's disease. Further, the company develops RST-001, a novel gene therapy for the treatment of retinitis pigmentosa; small molecule therapeutics for inflammatory and fibrotic diseases; topical medicines for fat reduction; and delivery system and botulinum toxin-based prescription products. It has collaboration, option, and license agreement with Lyndra, Inc.; and strategic alliance and option agreement with Editas Medicine, Inc. Allergan plc also has licensing agreements with Assembly Biosciences, Inc.; MedImmune; and Heptares Therapeutics, Ltd. The company was formerly known as Actavis plc and changed its name to Allergan plc in June 2015. Allergan plc was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Recent Trading Activity for Allergan (NYSE:AGN)
Shares of Allergan closed the previous trading session at 146,17 −0,090 0,062 % with 785777 shares trading hands.