Analyst Ratings For Alcoa Corp (NYSE:AA)
Today, Alcoa Corp (NYSE:AA) stock was downgraded by Argus from Buy to Hold.
There are 7 Hold Ratings, 7 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Alcoa Corp (NYSE:AA) is Buy with a consensus target price of $35.75 per share, a potential 52.71% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/19/2019-Alcoa Corp (NYSE:AA) gets downgraded to Hold by Argus
- 7/18/2019-Alcoa Corp (NYSE:AA) gets downgraded to Hold by Jefferies Financial Group
- 7/11/2019-Alcoa Corp (NYSE:AA) gets downgraded to Hold by Deutsche Bank with a price target of $23.00
- 7/9/2019-Alcoa Corp (NYSE:AA) gets downgraded to Neutral by Macquarie with a price target of $25.00
- 4/22/2019-Alcoa Corp (NYSE:AA) gets upgraded to Buy by Gabelli
About Alcoa Corp (NYSE:AA)
Alcoa Corporation produces and sells bauxite, alumina, and aluminum products in the United States, Spain, Australia, Brazil, Canada, and internationally. The company operates through Bauxite, Alumina, and Aluminum segments. It engages in bauxite mining operations; and processes bauxite into alumina and sells bauxite to customers who process it into industrial chemical products. Read More…
Recent Trading Activity for Alcoa Corp (NYSE:AA)
Shares of Alcoa Corp closed the previous trading session at 23.41 up +0.26 1.12% with 22.52 shares trading hands.