Analyst Ratings For Alamos Gold Inc (NYSE:AGI)
Today, Alamos Gold Inc (NYSE:AGI) stock was downgraded by National Bank Financial from Outperform to Sector Perform.
There are 5 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Alamos Gold Inc (NYSE:AGI) is Hold with a consensus target price of $6.5180 per share, a potential 28.31% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/21/2019-Alamos Gold Inc (NYSE:AGI) gets downgraded to Sector Perform by National Bank Financial
- 2/21/2019-Alamos Gold Inc (NYSE:AGI) gets downgraded to Market Perform by Raymond James with a price target of $4.84
- 1/21/2019-Alamos Gold Inc (NYSE:AGI) had its Average rating reiterated by CIBC with a $8.25 price target
- 12/13/2018-Alamos Gold Inc (NYSE:AGI) gets downgraded to Hold by Desjardins
- 12/7/2018-Alamos Gold Inc (NYSE:AGI) had its Buy rating reiterated by Canaccord Genuity
- 9/7/2018-Alamos Gold Inc (NYSE:AGI) had its Outperform rating reiterated by CSFB with a $7.50 price target
About Alamos Gold Inc (NYSE:AGI)
Alamos Gold Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and extraction of gold deposits in North America. It also explores for silver and precious metals. The company holds interests in the Young-Davidson mine, which includes contiguous mineral leases and claims totaling 11,000 acres located in Northern Ontario, Canada; the Mulatos mine located within the Salamandra Concessions in the Sierra Madre Occidental mountain range in the east-central portion of the State of Sonora, Mexico; and the El Chanate mine that comprises 22 mineral concessions covering 4,618 hectares situated in the State of Sonora, Mexico. It also holds interests in a portfolio of development stage projects in Turkey, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The company was formerly known as AuRico Gold Inc. and changed its name to Alamos Gold Inc. in July 2015. Alamos Gold Inc. is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for Alamos Gold Inc (NYSE:AGI)
Shares of Alamos Gold Inc closed the previous trading session at 5.09 −0.19 3.69% with 1081158 shares trading hands.