Analyst Ratings For Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM)
Today, Tigress Financial reiterated its Strong-Buy rating on Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM).
There are 10 Buy Ratings, 5 Hold Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM) is Buy with a consensus target price of $80.5625 per share, a potential 9.68% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/4/2019-Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM) had its Strong-Buy rating reiterated by Tigress Financial
- 3/25/2019-Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM) gets downgraded to Sell by Deutsche Bank with a price target of $58.00
- 3/21/2019-Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM) has coverage initiated with a In-line ➝ In-Line rating and $70.00 price target
- 2/13/2019-Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM) had its Overweight ➝ Overweight rating reiterated by Piper Jaffray Companies with a $85.00 price target
- 2/13/2019-Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM) had its Sector Perform ➝ Sector Perform rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a $76.00 price target
About Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM)
Akamai Technologies, Inc. provides cloud services for delivering, optimizing, and securing content and business applications over the Internet in the United States and internationally. It provides cloud security solutions, including Web Application Protector to safeguard Web assets from Web application and distributed denial of service; Kona Site Defender, a cloud security solution; Bot Manager to identify bots and categorize bots based on business or IT impact; Fast DNS, which translates human-readable domain names into numerical IP addresses; Prolexic Routed to protect Web- and IP-based applications; and Client Reputation that assigns risk scores to malicious IP address and enables customers to take action on individual clients. The company also offers enterprise security solutions, including Enterprise Application Access that enables remote access to applications; and Enterprise Threat Protector to enable enterprise security teams to identify, block, and mitigate targeted attacks. In addition, the company provides Web and mobile performance solutions, such as Ion, a suite of intelligent performance optimization tools and controls; Dynamic Site Accelerator to accelerate and secure interactive Websites; Image Manager that automatically optimizes online images; CloudTest to conduct load testing and other analysis of Websites in a pre-production environment; and mPulse that provides real-time Website performance data to provide insight about end-user experiences on a Website. Further, it provides carrier solutions, including Aura Managed CDN, intelligent recursive DNS platforms, and security and personalization services; and media delivery solutions, such as adaptive delivery, download delivery, media services live, and media analytics, as well as NetStorage, a cloud storage solution. The company sells its solutions through direct sales and service organization; and channel partners. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Recent Trading Activity for Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM)
Shares of Akamai Technologies, Inc. closed the previous trading session at 73,45 +0,72 0,99 % with shares trading hands.