Analyst Ratings For Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (USA) (NYSE:AEM)
Today, Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (USA) (NYSE:AEM) stock received an upgrade by Royal Bank of Canada from Sector Perform to Outperform.
There are 9 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (USA) (NYSE:AEM) is Buy with a consensus target price of $57.2222 per share, a potential 37.62% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/30/2018-Royal Bank of Canada Upgrade from a “Sector Perform ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
- 5/29/2018-BMO Capital Markets Upgrade from a “Market Perform ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
- 3/9/2018-Credit Suisse Group Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 2/28/2018-TD Securities Upgrade from a “Hold ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 2/21/2018-GMP Securities was Downgraded by analysts at GMP Securities from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Hold” rating. They now have a N/A price target on the stock.
About Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (USA) (NYSE:AEM)
Agnico Eagle Mines Limited engages in the exploration, development, and production of mineral properties in Canada, Mexico, and Finland. The company operates through Northern Business and Southern Business segments. It primarily produces and sells gold deposit, as well as explores for silver, zinc, and copper deposits. The company's flagship property is the LaRonde mine located in the Abitibi region of northwestern Quebec, Canada. As of December 31, 2017, Its LaRonde mine had a proven and probable mineral reserve of approximately 2.7 million ounces of gold. The company is also involved in exploration activities in Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the United States. Agnico Eagle Mines Limited was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (USA) (NYSE:AEM)
Shares of Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (USA) closed the previous trading session at 41.57 −0.24 0.57% with 42.29 shares trading hands.