Analyst Ratings For Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (NYSE:AEM)
Today, Canaccord Genuity reiterated its Buy rating on Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (NYSE:AEM).
There are 12 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (NYSE:AEM) is Buy with a consensus target price of $55.4545 per share, a potential 52.47% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/22/2018-Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (NYSE:AEM) had its Buy rating reiterated by Canaccord Genuity
- 10/10/2018-Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (NYSE:AEM) has coverage initiated with a Overweight rating and $39.00 price target
- 9/19/2018-Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (NYSE:AEM) had its Buy rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a $54.00 price target
- 9/10/2018-Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (NYSE:AEM) had its Outperform ➝ Outperform rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group
- 8/9/2018-Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (NYSE:AEM) gets upgraded to Outperform by National Bank Financial
About Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (NYSE:AEM)
Agnico Eagle Mines Limited engages in the exploration, development, and production of mineral properties in Canada, Mexico, and Finland. The company operates through Northern Business and Southern Business segments. It primarily produces and sells gold deposit, as well as explores for silver, zinc, and copper deposits. The company's flagship property is the LaRonde mine located in the Abitibi region of northwestern Quebec, Canada. As of December 31, 2017, Its LaRonde mine had a proven and probable mineral reserve of approximately 2.7 million ounces of gold. The company is also involved in exploration activities in Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the United States. Agnico Eagle Mines Limited was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (NYSE:AEM)
Shares of Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd closed the previous trading session at 36,24 −0,78 2,11 % with shares trading hands.