Analyst Ratings For Aetna Inc (NYSE:AET)
Today, Cantor Fitzgerald reiterated its Buy rating on Aetna Inc (NYSE:AET) with a price target of $202.00.
There are 7 Buy Ratings, 6 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Aetna Inc (NYSE:AET) is Buy with a consensus target price of $199.3846 per share, a potential 6.38% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/2/2018-Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 1/31/2018-Jefferies Financial Group Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 1/31/2018-Citigroup was Downgraded by analysts at Citigroup from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a $212.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $187.89 .
- 1/30/2018-Cowen Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 1/30/2018-Piper Jaffray Companies Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 1/22/2018-Deutsche Bank Upgrade from a “Hold ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
Recent Insider Trading Activity For Aetna Inc (NYSE:AET)
Aetna Inc (NYSE:AET) has insider ownership of 1.21% and institutional ownership of 85.12%.
- On 9/18/2017 Karen S Lynch, President, sold 15,271 with an average share price of $161.91 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,472,527.61.
- On 9/15/2017 Margaret M Mccarthy, EVP, sold 10,288 with an average share price of $162.85 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,675,400.80.
- On 6/7/2017 Margaret M Mccarthy, EVP, sold 27,028 with an average share price of $149.23 per share and the total transaction amounting to $4,033,388.44.
- On 5/17/2017 Mark T Bertolini, Chairman, sold 103,547 with an average share price of $140.79 per share and the total transaction amounting to $14,578,382.13.
- On 3/23/2017 Shawn M Guertin, Insider, sold 29,602 with an average share price of $129.35 per share and the total transaction amounting to $3,829,018.70.
- On 3/8/2017 Francis S Soistman Jr, VP, sold 6,607 with an average share price of $131.98 per share and the total transaction amounting to $871,991.86.
- On 9/7/2016 Jeffrey E. Garten, Director, sold 7,100 with an average share price of $116.51 per share and the total transaction amounting to $827,221.00.
About Aetna Inc (NYSE:AET)
Aetna Inc. operates as a health care benefits company in the United States. It operates through three segments: Health Care, Group Insurance, and Large Case Pensions. The Health Care segment offers medical, pharmacy benefit management service, dental, behavioral health, and vision plans on an insured and employer-funded basis. It also provides point-of-service, preferred provider organization, health maintenance organization, and indemnity benefit plans, as well as health savings accounts and consumer-directed health plans. In addition, this segment offers Medicare and Medicaid products and services, as well as other medical products, such as medical management and data analytics services, medical stop loss insurance, workers' compensation administrative services, and products that provide access to its provider networks in select geographies. The Group Insurance segment offers life insurance products, including group term life insurance, voluntary spouse and dependent term life insurance, group universal life insurance, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance; disability insurance products; and long-term care insurance products, which provide the benefits to cover the cost of care in private home settings, adult day care, assisted living, or nursing facilities. The Large Case Pensions segment manages various retirement products comprising pension and annuity products primarily for tax-qualified pension plans. The company provides its products and services to employer groups, individuals, college students, part-time and hourly workers, health plans, health care providers, governmental units, government-sponsored plans, labor groups, and expatriates. Aetna Inc. was founded in 1853 and is based in Hartford, Connecticut.
Recent Trading Activity for Aetna Inc (NYSE:AET)
Shares of Aetna Inc closed the previous trading session at 187,16 +0,38 0,20 % with 632256 shares trading hands.