Analyst Ratings For AEGON N.V. (NYSE:AEG)
Today, AEGON N.V. (NYSE:AEG) stock received an upgrade by Citigroup from Sell to Neutral.
There are 4 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on AEGON N.V. (NYSE:AEG) is Hold with a consensus target price of $5.00 per share, a potential 4.82% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 6/10/2019-AEGON N.V. (NYSE:AEG) gets upgraded to Neutral by Citigroup
- 5/28/2019-AEGON N.V. (NYSE:AEG) gets upgraded to Market Perform by Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- 5/21/2019-AEGON N.V. (NYSE:AEG) gets upgraded to Buy by ING Group
- 5/21/2019-AEGON N.V. (NYSE:AEG) gets upgraded to Buy by CL King
- 12/12/2018-AEGON N.V. (NYSE:AEG) gets upgraded to Neutral by Bank of America with a price target of $5.00
- 12/10/2018-AEGON N.V. (NYSE:AEG) gets upgraded to Buy by ABN Amro
- 7/10/2018-AEGON N.V. (NYSE:AEG) has coverage initiated with a Underperform rating
About AEGON N.V. (NYSE:AEG)
Aegon N.V. provides insurance, pensions, and asset management services worldwide. It offers life, accident, and health insurance; property and casualty insurance; home and car insurance; individual investment accounts; annuities; retirement plan services; stable value solutions; retail and institutional investment management solutions; savings products; group pensions; mortgage loans; and bank accounts. Read More…
Recent Trading Activity for AEGON N.V. (NYSE:AEG)
Shares of AEGON N.V. closed the previous trading session at 4.77 up +0.11 2.36% with 4.8 shares trading hands.