Analyst Ratings For ADT Inc (NYSE:ADT)
Today, Imperial Capital reiterated its Outperform rating on ADT Inc (NYSE:ADT) with a price target of $12.00.
There are 6 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on ADT Inc (NYSE:ADT) is Buy with a consensus target price of $11.1563 per share, a potential 71.63% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/15/2019-ADT Inc (NYSE:ADT) had its Outperform ➝ Outperform rating reiterated by Imperial Capital with a $12.00 price target
- 3/13/2019-ADT Inc (NYSE:ADT) had its Buy rating reiterated by Barclays with a $10.00 price target
- 3/12/2019-ADT Inc (NYSE:ADT) gets downgraded to Neutral by Citigroup with a price target of $8.25
- 11/19/2018-ADT Inc (NYSE:ADT) has coverage initiated with a Outperform ➝ Outperform rating and $12.00 price target
- 10/23/2018-ADT Inc (NYSE:ADT) has coverage initiated with a Buy ➝ Buy rating and $11.00 price target
- 10/1/2018-ADT Inc (NYSE:ADT) has coverage initiated with a Hold rating and $11.00 price target
About ADT Inc (NYSE:ADT)
ADT Inc. provides security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. It provides a range of burglary, video, access control, fire and smoke alarm, and medical alert solutions to residential, commercial, and multi-site customers. The company primarily offers professionally monitored security solutions; and interactive home and business automation solutions that are designed to control access, react to movement, and sense carbon monoxide, flooding, and changes in temperature or other environmental conditions, as well as address personal emergencies, such as injuries, medical emergencies, or incapacitation. It also provides interactive solutions that allow customers to use their smart phones, tablets, and laptops to arm and disarm their security systems, adjust lighting or thermostat levels, view real-time video of their premises, and program customizable schedules for the management of a range of smart home products. In addition, the company offers professional monitoring of third-party devices by enabling other companies to integrate solutions into its monitoring and billing platform. It provides its products under the ADT, ADT Pulse, ADT Canopy, ADT Always There, Protection One, Creating Customers for Life, and ASG Security names. ADT Inc. operates through a network of approximately 200 sales and service offices, 12 underwriter laboratories listed monitoring centers, 7 customer and field support locations, 2 national sales call centers, and 2 regional distribution centers. The company was formerly known as Prime Security Services Parent, Inc. and changed its name to ADT Inc. in September 2017. ADT Inc. was founded in 1874 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.
Recent Trading Activity for ADT Inc (NYSE:ADT)
Shares of ADT Inc closed the previous trading session at 6,46 +0,28 4,62 % with 6.56 shares trading hands.