Analyst Ratings For Adobe Inc (NASDAQ:ADBE)
Today, KeyCorp reiterated its Overweight rating on Adobe Inc (NASDAQ:ADBE) with a price target of $282.00.
There are 20 Buy Ratings, 8 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Adobe Inc (NASDAQ:ADBE) is Buy with a consensus target price of $276.6154 per share, a potential 11.50% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 12/14/2018-Adobe Inc (NASDAQ:ADBE) had its Overweight rating reiterated by KeyCorp with a $282.00 price target
- 12/10/2018-Adobe Inc (NASDAQ:ADBE) had its Buy rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group with a $300.00 price target
- 11/15/2018-Adobe Inc (NASDAQ:ADBE) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating and $315.00 price target
- 10/21/2018-Adobe Inc (NASDAQ:ADBE) had its Buy rating reiterated by Rosenblatt Securities with a $280.00 price target
- 10/18/2018-Adobe Inc (NASDAQ:ADBE) has coverage initiated with a Neutral ➝ Neutral rating and $270.00 price target
- On 11/21/2018 Ann Lewnes, EVP, sold 2,955 with an average share price of $225.38 per share and the total transaction amounting to $665,997.90.
- On 11/1/2018 Bradley Rencher, EVP, sold 12,000 with an average share price of $245.30 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,943,600.00.
- On 10/17/2018 Ann Lewnes, EVP, sold 2,910 with an average share price of $261.21 per share and the total transaction amounting to $760,121.10.
- On 9/24/2018 David A Ricks, Director, bought 75 with an average share price of $261.43 per share and the total transaction amounting to $19,607.25.
- On 9/19/2018 Ann Lewnes, EVP, sold 2,941 with an average share price of $271.14 per share and the total transaction amounting to $797,422.74.
- On 8/15/2018 Ann Lewnes, EVP, sold 2,939 with an average share price of $253.80 per share and the total transaction amounting to $745,918.20.
- On 7/24/2018 Abhay Parasnis, EVP, sold 10,500 with an average share price of $260.01 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,730,105.00.
About Adobe Inc (NASDAQ:ADBE)
Adobe Inc. operates as a diversified software company worldwide. Its Digital Media segment provides tools and solutions that enable individuals, small and medium businesses, and enterprises to create, publish, promote, and monetize their digital content. Its flagship product is Creative Cloud, a subscription service that allows customers to download and install the latest versions of its creative products. This segment serves traditional content creators, Web application developers, and digital media professionals, as well as their management in marketing departments and agencies, companies, and publishers. The company's Digital Marketing segment offers solutions for how digital advertising and marketing are created, managed, executed, measured, and optimized. This segment provides analytics, social marketing, targeting, media optimization, digital experience management, cross-channel campaign management, audience management, and video delivery and monetization solutions to digital marketers, advertisers, publishers, merchandisers, Web analysts, chief marketing officers, chief information officers, and chief revenue officers. Its Print and Publishing segment offers products and services, such as e-learning solutions, technical document publishing, Web application development, and high-end printing, as well as publishing needs of technical and business, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) printing businesses. The company markets and licenses its products and services directly to enterprise customers through its sales force, as well as to end-users through app stores and through its Website at adobe.com. It also distributes products and services through a network of distributors, value-added resellers, systems integrators, independent software vendors, retailers, and OEMs. The company was formerly known as Adobe Systems Incorporated and changed its name to Adobe Inc. in October 2018. The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Recent Trading Activity for Adobe Inc (NASDAQ:ADBE)
Shares of Adobe Inc closed the previous trading session at 248.08 up +2.53 1.03% with 245.2 shares trading hands.