Analyst Ratings For Admiral Group plc (LON:ADM)
Today, JPMorgan Chase & Co. reiterated its Underweight rating on Admiral Group plc (LON:ADM).
There are 6 Sell Ratings, 5 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Admiral Group plc (LON:ADM) is Sell with a consensus target price of GBX 1,895.09 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/17/2018-Admiral Group plc (LON:ADM) had its Underweight rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- 8/15/2018-Admiral Group plc (LON:ADM) had its Neutral rating reiterated by UBS Group with a GBX 2,050 price target
- 8/15/2018-Admiral Group plc (LON:ADM) had its Under Review rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 8/15/2018-Admiral Group plc (LON:ADM) had its Add rating reiterated by Peel Hunt with a GBX 2,073 price target
- 4/25/2018-Admiral Group plc (LON:ADM) had its Sell rating reiterated by Citigroup with a GBX 1,720 price target
About Admiral Group plc (LON:ADM)
Admiral Group plc provides car insurance products primarily in the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, France, and the United States. The company operates through four segments: UK Car Insurance, International Car Insurance, Price Comparison, and Other. It underwrites car insurance and other insurance products; offers van insurance and associated products primarily to small businesses, as well as general insurance products; and provides household insurance, and commercial vehicle insurance broking services. The company also operates price comparison Websites, including Confused.com in the United Kingdom, compare.com in the United States, leLynx.fr in France, and rastreator.com and seguros.es in Spain. It offers its insurance products primarily under Admiral, Balumba, Bell, Diamond, Elephant, Elephant Auto, Gladiator, L'Olivier, and Qualitas Auto, as well as through online and by telephone. Admiral Group plc was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Cardiff, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Admiral Group plc (LON:ADM)
Shares of Admiral Group plc closed the previous trading session at 041,00 −9,00 0,44 % with 49.68 shares trading hands.