Analyst Ratings For Accenture Plc (NYSE:ACN)
Today, SunTrust Banks lowered its price target on Accenture Plc (NYSE:ACN) to $157.00 per share.
There are 15 Buy Ratings, 8 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Accenture Plc (NYSE:ACN) is Buy with a consensus target price of $174.8864 per share, a potential 30.50% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 12/21/2018-Accenture Plc (NYSE:ACN) had its Buy rating reiterated by KeyCorp with a $173.00 price target
- On 11/12/2018 Richard Lumb, Insider, sold 2,000 with an average share price of $163.51 per share and the total transaction amounting to $327,020.00.
- On 11/7/2018 Ellyn Shook, Insider, sold 2,344 with an average share price of $160.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $375,040.00.
- On 11/1/2018 Gianfranco Casati, Insider, sold 18,258 with an average share price of $158.19 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,888,233.02.
- On 10/25/2018 Chad T Jerdee, General Counsel, sold 2,441 with an average share price of $156.59 per share and the total transaction amounting to $382,236.19.
- On 10/25/2018 Richard P. Clark, Insider, sold 2,857 with an average share price of $156.60 per share and the total transaction amounting to $447,406.20.
- On 10/23/2018 David Rowland, CFO, sold 3,190 with an average share price of $156.67 per share and the total transaction amounting to $499,777.30.
- On 10/22/2018 ‘T Noordende Alexander M Van, Insider, sold 8,000 with an average share price of $159.64 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,277,120.00.
About Accenture Plc (NYSE:ACN)
Accenture plc provides consulting, technology, and outsourcing services in Ireland and internationally. Its Communications, Media & Technology segment provides professional services that help clients accelerate and deliver digital transformation, develop industry-specific solutions, and enhance efficiencies and business results for communications, media, high tech, software, and platform companies. The company's Financial Services segment offers services that address profitability pressures, industry consolidation, regulatory changes, and the need to continually adapt to new digital technologies for banking, capital markets, and insurance industries. Its Health & Public Service segment provides research-based insights and offerings, including consulting services and digital solutions to help clients deliver social, economic, and health outcomes for healthcare payers and providers, as well as government departments and agencies, public service organizations, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations. The company's Products segment helps clients enhance their performance in distribution, sales, and marketing; in research and development, and manufacturing; and in business functions, such as finance, human resources, procurement, and supply chain. This segment serves clients in consumer goods, retail, and travel services industries; automotive, freight and logistics, industrial and electrical equipment, consumer durable and heavy equipment, and construction and infrastructure management companies; and pharmaceutical, medical technology, and biotechnology companies. Its Resources segment enables clients in chemicals, energy, forest products, metals and mining, and utilities and related industries to develop and implement strategies, improve operations, manage complex change initiatives, and integrate digital technologies. Accenture plc has a strategic alliance with Quantexa. Accenture plc was founded in 1989 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Recent Trading Activity for Accenture Plc (NYSE:ACN)
Shares of Accenture Plc closed the previous trading session at 133,67 −3,53 2,57 % with 133.6 shares trading hands.