Analyst Ratings For Abcam Plc (LON:ABC)
Today, Peel Hunt reiterated its Hold rating on Abcam Plc (LON:ABC).
There are 3 Hold Ratings, 1 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Abcam Plc (LON:ABC) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 1,345.25 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 1/7/2019-Abcam Plc (LON:ABC) had its Hold rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 1/2/2019-Abcam Plc (LON:ABC) had its Neutral rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- 9/11/2018-Abcam Plc (LON:ABC) had its Hold rating reiterated by Numis Securities
- 9/11/2017-Abcam Plc (LON:ABC) had its Sell rating reiterated by Panmure Gordon
- 5/2/2017-Abcam Plc (LON:ABC) had its Hold rating reiterated by Stifel Nicolaus with a GBX 890 price target
About Abcam Plc (LON:ABC)
Abcam plc, together with its subsidiaries, produces and distributes research-grade antibodies and associated protein research tools worldwide. The company primarily offers primary and secondary antibodies; ELISA, matched antibody pairs and multiplex immunoassays; cell and tissue imaging tools; cellular and biochemical assays; proteins and peptides; proteomics tools; agonists, antagonists, activators, and inhibitors; lysates; and multiplex miRNA assays. Its products are used in the areas of cancer, cardiovascular, cell biology, developmental biology, epigenetics, immunology, metabolism, microbiology, neuroscience, signal transduction, and stem cells. The company also sells its products online. Abcam plc was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Cambridge, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Abcam Plc (LON:ABC)
Shares of Abcam Plc closed the previous trading session at 140,50 up +8,50 0,75 % with 75.17 shares trading hands.