Analyst Ratings For AbbVie Inc (NYSE:ABBV)
Today, Bank of America lowered its price target on AbbVie Inc (NYSE:ABBV) to $105.00 per share.
There are 8 Hold Ratings, 6 Buy Ratings, 3 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on AbbVie Inc (NYSE:ABBV) is Hold with a consensus target price of $104.7188 per share, a potential 16.48% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/27/2018-Piper Jaffray Companies Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 7/27/2018-BMO Capital Markets Reiterated Rating of Sell.
- 7/13/2018-Credit Suisse Group Upgrade from a “Hold” rating to a “” rating.
- 7/12/2018-Berenberg Bank initiated coverage with a Hold rating.
Recent Insider Trading Activity For AbbVie Inc (NYSE:ABBV)
AbbVie Inc (NYSE:ABBV) has insider ownership of 0.07% and institutional ownership of 69.18%.
- On 6/27/2018 Glenn F Tilton, Director, bought 5,400 with an average share price of $91.90 per share and the total transaction amounting to $496,260.00.
- On 6/20/2018 Edward J. Rapp, Director, bought 1,013 with an average share price of $98.63 per share and the total transaction amounting to $99,912.19.
- On 6/15/2018 Timothy J Richmond, SVP, sold 17,588 with an average share price of $99.47 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,749,478.36.
- On 3/1/2018 Carlos Alban, EVP, sold 83,574 with an average share price of $114.49 per share and the total transaction amounting to $9,568,387.26.
- On 3/1/2018 Laura J Schumacher, Insider, sold 25,000 with an average share price of $117.85 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,946,250.00.
- On 3/1/2018 William J Chase, CFO, sold 70,928 with an average share price of $117.18 per share and the total transaction amounting to $8,311,343.04.
- On 2/28/2018 Richard A Gonzalez, Chairman, sold 8,280 with an average share price of $117.88 per share and the total transaction amounting to $976,046.40.
About AbbVie Inc (NYSE:ABBV)
AbbVie Inc. discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products worldwide. The company offers HUMIRA, a biologic therapy administered as a subcutaneous injection for autoimmune diseases; IMBRUVICA, an oral therapy for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia; and VIEKIRA PAK, an interferon-free therapy, with or without ribavirin, for the treatment of adults with genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C. It also provides Kaletra, an anti- human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-1 medicine used with other anti-HIV-1 medications as a treatment that maintains viral suppression in HIV-1 patients; Norvir, a protease inhibitor indicated in combination with other antiretroviral agents to treat HIV-1; and Synagis to prevent RSV infection at-risk infants. In addition, the company offers AndroGel, a testosterone replacement therapy for males diagnosed with symptomatic low testosterone; Creon, a pancreatic enzyme therapy for exocrine pancreatic insufficiency; Synthroid to treat hypothyroidism; and Lupron, a product for the palliative treatment of prostate cancer, endometriosis, and central precocious puberty, as well as for the treatment of patients with anemia. Further, it provides Duopa and Duodopa, a levodopa-carbidopa intestinal gel to treat Parkinson's disease; Sevoflurane, an anesthesia product for human use; and ZINBRYTA, a subcutaneous treatment for relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis. It serves wholesalers, distributors, government agencies, health care facilities, specialty pharmacies, and independent retailers from its distribution centers and public warehouses. AbbVie Inc. has a collaboration with Alector, Inc.; C2N Diagnostics; Voyager Therapeutics, Inc.; Janssen Biotech, Inc.; International Myeloma Foundation; Calibr and Scripps Research; The Institute for Research in Immunology and Cancer ? Commercialization of Research; and the Université de Montréal. The company was incorporated in 2012 and is based in North Chicago, Illinois.
Recent Trading Activity for AbbVie Inc (NYSE:ABBV)
Shares of AbbVie Inc closed the previous trading session at 89.80 −0.76 0.84% with 90.84 shares trading hands.