Analyst Ratings For AA PLC (LON:AA)
Today, Jefferies Financial Group reiterated its Underperform rating on AA PLC (LON:AA).
There are 2 Sell Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, 1 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on AA PLC (LON:AA) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 108.60 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/6/2018-Jefferies Financial Group Reiterated Rating of Underperform.
- 7/24/2018-Liberum Capital Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 7/16/2018-Barclays was Downgraded by analysts at Barclays from a “Equal weight” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 150 price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 130 .
- 4/23/2018-Berenberg Bank Reiterated Rating of Sell.
- 4/18/2018-Credit Suisse Group Upgrade from a “Neutral” rating to a “” rating.
- 8/2/2017-Citigroup Reiterated Rating of Buy.
About AA PLC (LON:AA)
AA plc provides roadside assistance, insurance, and driving services in the United Kingdom. It operates through two segments, Roadside and Insurance. The company's roadside assistance services include breakdowns cover for cars, motorcycles, caravans, vans, campervans, and towing; vehicle inspections, tires, and connected car services; operates driving schools that provide driver training and educative programs, and hotels. It also provides car, home, travel, motorcycle, van, caravan, and business insurance products, as well as cover for home emergencies; and reinsurance services. In addition, the company provides financial services, such as savings accounts, loans, credit cards, and mortgages. It serves fleet and leasing companies. The company was founded in 1905 and is headquartered in Basingstoke, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for AA PLC (LON:AA)
Shares of AA PLC closed the previous trading session at 113,20 up +4,00 3,66 % with 42.31 shares trading hands.