Analyst Ratings For AA PLC (LON:AA)
Today, Peel Hunt reiterated its Buy rating on AA PLC (LON:AA).
There are 3 Sell Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings, 1 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on AA PLC (LON:AA) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 96.60 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 12/18/2018-AA PLC (LON:AA) had its Buy rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 10/15/2018-AA PLC (LON:AA) had its Buy rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 9/28/2018-AA PLC (LON:AA) had its Equal weight rating reiterated by Barclays
- 8/6/2018-AA PLC (LON:AA) had its Underperform rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group
- 4/23/2018-AA PLC (LON:AA) had its Sell rating reiterated by Berenberg Bank with a GBX 65 price target
- 8/2/2017-AA PLC (LON:AA) had its Buy rating reiterated by Citigroup with a GBX 350 price target
About AA PLC (LON:AA)
AA plc provides roadside assistance, insurance, and driving services in the United Kingdom. It operates through two segments, Roadside and Insurance. The company's roadside assistance services include breakdowns cover for cars, motorcycles, caravans, vans, campervans, and towing; vehicle inspections, tires, and connected car services; operates driving schools that provide driver training and educative programs, and hotels. It also provides car, home, travel, motorcycle, van, caravan, and business insurance products, as well as cover for home emergencies; and reinsurance services. In addition, the company provides financial services, such as savings accounts, loans, credit cards, and mortgages. It serves fleet and leasing companies. The company was founded in 1905 and is headquartered in Basingstoke, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for AA PLC (LON:AA)
Shares of AA PLC closed the previous trading session at 81,00 up +3,88 5,03 % with 28.17 shares trading hands.