A Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain OfficersItem 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
(d) Appointment of Director
(1) On July 26, 2017, A & C United Agriculture Developing Inc. (the “Company”) appointed Liew Meng Leong as a Director of the Company.
(2) Mr. Liew was not appointed to any arrangement or understanding between Mr. Liew and any other person to which he was selected as a director.
(3) Mr. Liew has not been appointed to any committees of the Board, since the Board does not presently have any committees.
(4) There are no current or proposed transactions in which Mr. Liew has a direct or indirect material interest in which the Company is involved and in which the amount involved exceeds the lesser of $120,000 or one percent of the average of the Company’s total assets at year end for the last two completed fiscal years.
(5) Currently the company does not pay any compensation to its directors except for reimbursement of expenses to attend meetings.
Mr. Liew has over 10 years of management experiences in the fields of business development and strategy plan. From May, 2013 until July, 2016, Mr. Liew was the president of Yee Koo Hardware Trading and from August, 2007 until April, 2013, he was the president for Golden Dynasty SND BHD. From April, 2001 until June, 2007, he was the engineering assistant on Asahi Denka (Singapore). Mr. Liew graduated with a Diploma degree from College Linton where he majored in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
About A & C United Agriculture Developing Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACUG)
A & C United Agriculture Developing, Inc. is a development-stage company. The Company, directly and through its subsidiaries, is focused on selling agricultural seeds in China. The Company is focused on developing its core seed selling business in China. The Company’s markets for its vegetable products are China, Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), Southeast Asia and all other global markets. The Company’s vegetable products include broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, potato, sweet corn, sweet peppers and tomatoes. The Company collaborates with global seed companies and seed breeders to select, trial and customize the varieties suiting its growers across the world. The Company offers and sells both conventional open pollinated and hybrid seeds. Its varieties of seeds include broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, potato, sweet corn, sweet peppers and tomatoes.