Analyst Ratings For Mediclinic International PLC (LON:MDC)
Today, Mediclinic International PLC (LON:MDC) stock was downgraded by Jefferies Group LLC from Underperform to with a price target of GBX 658.
There are 2 sell ratings, 5 hold ratings, 3 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Mediclinic International PLC (LON:MDC) is Hold (Score: 2.10) with a consensus target price of GBX 927.44 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/20/2017-Jefferies Group LLC was Downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “Underperform” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 658 price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 639 .
- 2/3/2017-Macquarie Upgrade from a “Outperform” rating to a “” rating.
- 9/12/2016-Citigroup Inc. was Downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from a “Neutral” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 1,090 price target on the stock.
- 8/23/2016-J P Morgan Chase & Co Reiterated Rating of Neutral.
- 5/11/2016-Barclays PLC initiated coverage with a Equal weight rating.
About Mediclinic International PLC (LON:MDC)
Mediclinic International plc is an international private healthcare provider. The Company’s segments include Mediclinic Southern Africa, Mediclinic Switzerland, Mediclinic Middle East, United Kingdom and Corporate. It focuses on providing acute care and multidisciplinary healthcare services. It has interest in Spire Healthcare, a United Kingdom-based private healthcare company. It has approximately 70 hospitals and over 40 clinics across its operating platforms. Mediclinic Southern Africa operates approximately 50 hospitals and over two day-clinics across South Africa, and over three hospitals in Namibia with approximately 8,000 in-patient beds. It has interest in Hirslanden AG, which operates over 20 private acute care facilities and approximately four clinics in Switzerland with over 1,600 in-patient beds. Mediclinic Middle East operates over five hospitals and approximately 40 clinics with over 600 in-patient beds in the United Arab Emirates.
Recent Trading Activity for Mediclinic International PLC (LON:MDC)
Shares of Mediclinic International PLC closed the previous trading session at 809.00 down -19.00 -2.29% with 694,244 shares trading hands.