Insider Trading Activity For Renasant Corp. (NASDAQ:RNST)
R Rick Hart , EVP of Renasant Corp. (NASDAQ:RNST) reportedly Sold 5,304 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 40.7 for a total transaction amount of $215,872.80 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Renasant Corp. (NASDAQ:RNST)
Analyst Ratings For Renasant Corp. (NASDAQ:RNST)
These are 3 Hold Ratings, 1 Buy Rating .
The current consensus rating for Renasant Corp. (NASDAQ:RNST) is Hold (Score: 2.25) with a consensus target price of $38.75 , a potential (5.86% downside)
Analyst Ratings History For Renasant Corp. (NASDAQ:RNST)
- On 10/22/2015 Stephens Downgraded rating Overweight to Equal Weight
- On 1/21/2016 Hilliard Lyons Upgraded rating Neutral to Buy
- On 3/28/2016 Sandler O’Neill Boost Price Target of rating Hold with a price target of $30.00 to $33.00
- On 9/12/2016 Raymond James Financial, Inc. Downgraded rating Strong-Buy to Outperform with a price target of $38.00
- On 11/28/2016 Jefferies Group LLC Downgraded rating Buy to Hold with a price target of $41.00
- On 11/29/2016 Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgraded rating Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $37.00 to $43.00
Dividend Information For Renasant Corp. (NASDAQ:RNST)
Renasant Corp. (NASDAQ:RNST) pays an annual dividend of $0.72 with a yield of 1.75%
Dividend History For Renasant Corp. (NASDAQ:RNST)
About Renasant Corp. (NASDAQ:RNST)
Renasant Corporation is a bank holding company that owns and operates Renasant Bank (the Bank) and Renasant Insurance, Inc. (Renasant Insurance), a subsidiary of the Bank with operations in Mississippi. The Company operates through three segments: Community Banks segment, Insurance segment and Wealth Management segment. The Community Banks segment offers a range of banking and financial services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses. The Insurance segment includes an insurance agency offering all lines of commercial and personal insurance through major carriers. The Wealth Management segment offers a range of fiduciary services, which includes the administration and management of trust accounts, including personal and corporate benefit accounts, self-directed individual retirement accounts (IRAs), and custodial accounts. In addition, the Wealth Management segment offers annuities, mutual funds and other investment services through a third-party broker-dealer.
Recent Trading Activity for Renasant Corp. (NASDAQ:RNST)
Shares of Renasant Corp. closed the previous trading session at 40.84 down -0.32 -0.78% with 1,272,528 shares trading hands.