Insider Trading Activity For Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX)
Joseph M Velli , Director of Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) reportedly Sold 9,000 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 58.29 for a total transaction amount of $524,610.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX)
Analyst Ratings For Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX)
These are 4 Sell Ratings, 7 Hold Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) is Hold (Score: 1.85) with a consensus target price of $59.17 , a potential (0.88% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX)
- On 8/14/2015 JPMorgan Chase & Co. Reiterated Rating Neutral with a price target of $48.00 to $52.00
- On 3/31/2016 Citigroup Inc Boost Price Target of rating Sell with a price target of $48.00 to $49.00
- On 3/31/2016 Robert W. Baird Reiterated Rating Hold
- On 3/31/2016 Bank of America Corp Reiterated Rating Sell with a price target of $50.00
- On 4/3/2016 Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. Reiterated Rating Buy
- On 5/16/2016 Sterne Agee CRT Reiterated Rating Neutral
- On 8/23/2016 Morgan Stanley Reiterated Rating Underweight with a price target of $49.00
Dividend Information For Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX)
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) pays an annual dividend of $1.84 with a yield of 3.14% and an average dividend growth of 36.00% (3 Year Average).
Dividend History For Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX)
About Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX)
Paychex, Inc. is a provider of integrated human capital management (HCM) solutions for payroll, human resource (HR), retirement and insurance services for small- to medium-sized businesses in the United States. The Company also has operations in Germany. The Company offers services, including Payroll processing, Human Resource Services, and Accounting and Financial Services. As of May 31, 2016, the Company serviced approximately 605,000 payroll clients. It offers a portfolio of HCM services and products that allows its clients to meet their payroll and HR needs. Its payroll-related ancillary services and human resource service (HRS) offerings often leverage the information gathered in the base payroll processing service, allowing it to provide outsourcing services covering the HCM spectrum. The Company, through its HCM software-as-a-service platform, Paychex Flex, provides an integrated product suite that covers the employee life cycle from recruiting and hiring to retirement.
Recent Trading Activity for Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX)
Shares of Paychex, Inc. closed the previous trading session at 59.03 up +0.38 0.65% with 1,707,234 shares trading hands.