Insider Trading Activity For NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR)
Andrew Wonki Kim , SVP of NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR) reportedly Sold 1,563 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 54.1 for a total transaction amount of $84,558.30 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR)
Analyst Ratings For NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR)
These are 4 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR) is Hold (Score: 2.43) with a consensus target price of $57.92 , a potential (7.85% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR)
- On 4/24/2015 Northland Securities Boost Price Target of rating Market Perform with a price target of $31.00 to $34.00
- On 11/17/2015 Royal Bank of Canada Boost Price Target of rating Sector Perform with a price target of $36.00 to $42.00
- On 4/5/2016 Sterne Agee CRT Initiated Coverage of rating Neutral with a price target of $43.00
- On 7/12/2016 Citigroup Inc Downgraded rating Neutral with a price target of $47.50
- On 9/8/2016 Wunderlich Boost Price Target of rating Buy with a price target of $58.00 to $66.00
- On 10/3/2016 BWS Financial Downgraded rating Buy to Hold with a price target of $64.00 to $60.00
- On 10/27/2016 Rosenblatt Securities Upgraded rating Neutral to Buy with a price target of $61.00
About NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR)
NETGEAR, Inc. is a global networking company. The Company’s product line consists of devices, such as network attached storage, Internet protocol security cameras, and home automation devices and services. Its segments include retail, commercial and service provider. The retail business unit consists of home networking, home video security, storage and digital media products. The commercial business unit consists of business networking, storage and security solutions. The service provider business unit consists of whole home networking hardware and software solutions, as well as fourth-generation long term evolution hotspots sold to service providers for sale to their subscribers. It has operations in the Americas, Europe, Middle-East and Africa, and Asia Pacific. The Company sells its products through multiple sales channels, including traditional retailers, online retailers, wholesale distributors, direct market resellers, value-added resellers and broadband service providers.
Recent Trading Activity for NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR)
Shares of NetGear, Inc. closed the previous trading session at 53.70 down -0.45 -0.83% with 625,503 shares trading hands.