Insider Trading Activity For International Paper Co (NYSE:IP)
W. Michael Jr. Amick , insider of International Paper Co (NYSE:IP) reportedly Sold 10,351 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 51.46 for a total transaction amount of $532,662.46 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For International Paper Co (NYSE:IP)
Analyst Ratings For International Paper Co (NYSE:IP)
These are 2 Sell Ratings, 6 Hold Ratings, 4 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for International Paper Co (NYSE:IP) is Hold (Score: 2.17) with a consensus target price of $53.10 , a potential (3.39% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For International Paper Co (NYSE:IP)
- On 8/25/2015 Buckingham Research Upgraded rating Neutral to Buy with a price target of $54.00 to $50.00 with a price target of $52.00 to $44.00
- On 6/20/2016 Wells Fargo & Co Reiterated Rating Buy
- On 7/29/2016 Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating Sector Perform with a price target of $42.00
- On 8/1/2016 Credit Suisse Group AG Reiterated Rating Hold with a price target of $47.00
- On 9/22/2016 Goldman Sachs Group Inc Initiated Coverage of rating Neutral with a price target of $49.00
- On 9/23/2016 Deutsche Bank AG Set Price Target of rating Hold with a price target of $42.00 to $50.00
Dividend Information For International Paper Co (NYSE:IP)
International Paper Co (NYSE:IP) pays an annual dividend of $1.85 with a yield of 3.60% and an average dividend growth of 12.60% (3 Year Average).
Dividend History For International Paper Co (NYSE:IP)
About International Paper Co (NYSE:IP)
International Paper Company (International Paper) is a paper and packaging company with primary markets and manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. The Company operates in three segments: Industrial Packaging, Printing Papers and Consumer Packaging. It is a manufacturer of containerboard in the United States. Its products include whitetop, recycled linerboard and saturating kraft. It is the producer of printing and writing papers. The products in Printing Papers segment include uncoated papers and pulp. Its uncoated papers engage in the business of producing papers for use in copiers, desktop and laser printers and digital imaging. Its uncoated papers are sold under private label and International Paper brand names that include Hammermill, Springhill, Ballet, Pol and Svetocopy. Its Everest, Fortress, and Starcote brands are used in packaging applications for everyday products, such as food and tobacco products.
Recent Trading Activity for International Paper Co (NYSE:IP)
Shares of International Paper Co closed the previous trading session at 51.90 up +0.53 1.04% with 3,770,864 shares trading hands.