Insider Trading Activity For Ideal Power Inc (NASDAQ:IPWR)
Bill Alexander , Insider of Ideal Power Inc (NASDAQ:IPWR) reportedly Sold 3,000 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 2.43 for a total transaction amount of $7,290.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Ideal Power Inc (NASDAQ:IPWR)
Analyst Ratings For Ideal Power Inc (NASDAQ:IPWR)
These are 1 Hold Rating, 3 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for Ideal Power Inc (NASDAQ:IPWR) is Buy (Score: 2.75) with a consensus target price of $5.33 , a potential (127.43% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For Ideal Power Inc (NASDAQ:IPWR)
- On 1/26/2016 Rodman & Renshaw Initiated Coverage of rating Buy with a price target of $12.00
- On 1/27/2016 Northland Securities Reiterated Rating Outperform
- On 2/28/2017 FBR & Co Lower Price Target of rating Outperform to Outperform with a price target of $8.00 to $6.00
- On 2/28/2017 HC Wainwright Reiterated Rating Buy
- On 3/1/2017 Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. Reiterated Rating Outperform with a price target of $14.00 to $6.00
- On 3/20/2017 Roth Capital Set Price Target of rating Hold with a price target of $4.00
About Ideal Power Inc (NASDAQ:IPWR)
Ideal Power Inc. (Ideal Power) designs, markets and sells electrical power conversion products using its Power Packet Switching Architecture (PPSA) technology. The Company’s PPSA is a power conversion technology that utilizes standardized hardware with application specific embedded software. It sells products to systems integrators for integration into their system, which enable end users to manage their electricity consumption by reducing demand charges or fossil fuel consumption, integrating renewable energy sources and form their own microgrid. It focuses on licensing PPSA-based product designs to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) within its target markets. Its products use multiple insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBTs), which switch power in a direction, including direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC), or AC to DC. The PPSA uses indirect power flow in which power flows through input switches, and is temporarily stored in its AC link inductor.
Recent Trading Activity for Ideal Power Inc (NASDAQ:IPWR)
Shares of Ideal Power Inc closed the previous trading session at 2.35 up +0.10 4.22% with 90,767 shares trading hands.