Insider Trading Activity For Hershey Co (NYSE:HSY)
Javier H Idrovo , VP of Hershey Co (NYSE:HSY) reportedly Sold 4,496 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 110 for a total transaction amount of $494,560.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Hershey Co (NYSE:HSY)
Analyst Ratings For Hershey Co (NYSE:HSY)
These are 2 Sell Ratings, 11 Hold Ratings, 4 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for Hershey Co (NYSE:HSY) is Hold (Score: 2.12) with a consensus target price of $108.75 , a potential (0.05% downside)
Analyst Ratings History For Hershey Co (NYSE:HSY)
- On 8/5/2015 Wells Fargo & Co Downgraded rating Outperform to Market Perform
- On 1/25/2016 OTR Global Downgraded rating Positive
- On 1/29/2016 Nomura Reiterated Rating Reduce with a price target of $86.00 to $87.00
- On 7/5/2016 S&P Equity Research Upgraded rating Hold to Buy with a price target of $94.00 to $126.00
- On 7/11/2016 Tigress Financial Downgraded rating Buy to Neutral
- On 7/15/2016 Goldman Sachs Group Inc Reiterated Rating Neutral with a price target of $89.00 to $99.00
- On 8/30/2016 Bank of America Corp Initiated Coverage of rating Underperform with a price target of $100.00
Dividend Information For Hershey Co (NYSE:HSY)
Hershey Co (NYSE:HSY) pays an annual dividend of $2.47 with a yield of 2.27% and an average dividend growth of 9.90% (3 Year Average).
Dividend History For Hershey Co (NYSE:HSY)
About Hershey Co (NYSE:HSY)
The Hershey Company is a producer of chocolate in North America. The Company’s principal product offerings include chocolate and non-chocolate confectionery products; gum and mint refreshment products; pantry items, such as baking ingredients and beverages, and snack items, such as spreads, meat snacks, bars and snack bites and mixes. Its segments include North America, and International and Other. The North America segment includes its chocolate and non-chocolate confectionery business, as well as its grocery and snacks business. This includes developing and growing its business in chocolate and non-chocolate confectionery, pantry, food service and other snacking product lines. The Company distributes and sells confectionery products in export markets of Asia, Latin America, the Middle East, Europe, Africa and other regions. As of December 31, 2016, the Company marketed, sold and distributed its products under more than 80 brand names in approximately 70 countries across the world.
Recent Trading Activity for Hershey Co (NYSE:HSY)
Shares of Hershey Co closed the previous trading session at 108.80 up +0.17 0.16% with 940,267 shares trading hands.