Insider Trading Activity For Fiserv Inc (NASDAQ:FISV)
Jeffery W Yabuki , Insider of Fiserv Inc (NASDAQ:FISV) reportedly Sold 15,000 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 116.38 for a total transaction amount of $1,745,700.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Fiserv Inc (NASDAQ:FISV)
Analyst Ratings For Fiserv Inc (NASDAQ:FISV)
These are 9 Hold Ratings, 6 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for Fiserv Inc (NASDAQ:FISV) is Hold (Score: 2.40) with a consensus target price of $111.46 , a potential (5.37% downside)
Analyst Ratings History For Fiserv Inc (NASDAQ:FISV)
- On 5/12/2015 Stephens Boost Price Target of rating Equal Weight with a price target of $75.00 to $77.00
- On 5/22/2015 Citigroup Inc Reiterated Rating Hold with a price target of $80.00
- On 7/30/2015 Royal Bank of Canada Boost Price Target of rating Sector Perform with a price target of $82.00 to $90.00
- On 9/30/2015 Cowen and Company Initiated Coverage of rating Market Perform with a price target of $83.00
- On 10/28/2015 Topeka Capital Markets Boost Price Target of rating Hold with a price target of $83.00 to $87.00
- On 2/3/2016 Evercore ISI Boost Price Target of rating Buy with a price target of $108.00 to $109.00
- On 2/3/2016 SunTrust Banks, Inc. Lower Price Target of rating Neutral with a price target of $106.00 to $102.00
About Fiserv Inc (NASDAQ:FISV)
Fiserv, Inc. is a provider of financial services technology. The Company provides account processing systems; electronic payments processing products and services, such as electronic bill payments, transaction processing, account-to-account transfers, and person-to-person payments; Internet and mobile banking systems, and related services, including document and payment card production and distribution, and lending and risk management products and services. The Company operates through two segments: Payments and Industry Products and the Financial Institution Services. The Payments segment services include electronic bill payment and presentment services, Internet and mobile banking software and services, and other electronic payments software and services. The Financial segment provides account processing services, item processing and source capture services, loan origination and servicing products, cash management and consulting services, and other products and services.
Recent Trading Activity for Fiserv Inc (NASDAQ:FISV)
Shares of Fiserv Inc closed the previous trading session at 117.79 up +1.24 1.06% with 598,919 shares trading hands.