Insider Trading Activity For Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA)
Jacob J Schatz , SVP of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) reportedly Sold 2,200 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 89.69 for a total transaction amount of $197,318.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA)
Analyst Ratings For Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA)
These are 6 Hold Ratings, 14 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) is Buy (Score: 2.70) with a consensus target price of $90.75 , a potential (0.51% downside)
Analyst Ratings History For Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA)
- On 7/28/2015 Brean Capital Boost Price Target of rating Buy with a price target of $75.00 to $78.00
- On 12/4/2015 Atlantic Securities Upgraded rating Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $84.00
- On 2/9/2016 Hilliard Lyons Upgraded rating Neutral to Buy
- On 5/13/2016 Sterne Agee CRT Reiterated Rating Buy with a price target of $84.00
- On 6/4/2016 Pacific Crest Reiterated Rating Hold
- On 8/21/2016 Argus Reiterated Rating Hold
- On 10/17/2016 Stifel Nicolaus Boost Price Target of rating Buy with a price target of $87.00 to $88.00
About Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA)
Electronic Arts Inc. develops, markets, publishes and distributes games, content and services that can be played by consumers on a range of platforms, which include consoles, personal computers (PCs), mobile phones and tablets. The Company’s games and services are based on a portfolio of intellectual property that includes established brands, such as FIFA, Madden NFL, Star Wars, Battlefield, the Sims and Need for Speed. The Company markets and sells its games and services through retail channels and through digital distribution channels. The Company’s PC games and additional content can be downloaded directly through its Origin online platform, as well as through third-party online download stores. Its mobile, tablet and PC free-to-download games and additional content are available through third-party application storefronts, such as the Apple Application Store and Google Play.
Recent Trading Activity for Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA)
Shares of Electronic Arts Inc. closed the previous trading session at 91.21 up +1.56 1.74% with 2,024,287 shares trading hands.