Insider Trading Activity For Coupa Software Inc (NASDAQ:COUP)
Dorado Ventures Vii L P El , Major Shareholder of Coupa Software Inc (NASDAQ:COUP) reportedly Sold 1,041,266 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 24.05 for a total transaction amount of $25,042,447.30 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Coupa Software Inc (NASDAQ:COUP)
Analyst Ratings For Coupa Software Inc (NASDAQ:COUP)
These are 4 Hold Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for Coupa Software Inc (NASDAQ:COUP) is Hold (Score: 2.33) with a consensus target price of $29.40 , a potential (2.84% downside)
Analyst Ratings History For Coupa Software Inc (NASDAQ:COUP)
- On 11/2/2015 Craig Hallum Downgraded rating Buy to Hold with a price target of $24.00 to $13.00
- On 10/31/2016 JPMorgan Chase & Co. Initiated Coverage of rating Neutral
- On 10/31/2016 Morgan Stanley Initiated Coverage of rating Equal to Equal Weight with a price target of $26.00
- On 11/30/2016 Barclays PLC Reiterated Rating Equal Weight with a price target of $28.00
- On 12/1/2016 Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating Outperform with a price target of $31.00 to $35.00
- On 12/6/2016 JMP Securities Boost Price Target of rating Outperform with a price target of $30.00 to $31.00
- On 2/14/2017 Loop Capital Initiated Coverage of rating Hold with a price target of $27.00
About Coupa Software Inc (NASDAQ:COUP)
Coupa Software Incorporated is a United States-based company, which provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects organizations with suppliers globally. The Company offers spend management cloud applications, which are pre-integrated. The platform offers consumerized financial applications. Its spend management suite includes procurement, invoicing, expenses, sourcing, inventory, contract lifecycle management, budgeting, analytics, open business network, supplier information management and storefront. The platform offers features, such as procure-to-pay solution; online invoice management, and inventory management and tracking software system. Its solutions for business needs include financial compliance and mobile productivity. The Company’s solutions for enterprise resource planning (ERP) include Oracle and NetSuite. The Company offers solutions for industries, including financial, healthcare, oil and gas, retail, technology, and food and beverage.
Recent Trading Activity for Coupa Software Inc (NASDAQ:COUP)
Shares of Coupa Software Inc closed the previous trading session at 30.26 down -0.90 -2.89% with 636,681 shares trading hands.