Insider Trading Activity For Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO)
Allan E Rubenstein , Director of Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO) reportedly Sold 1,775 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 195 for a total transaction amount of $346,125.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO)
Analyst Ratings For Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO)
These are 2 Hold Ratings, 9 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO) is Buy (Score: 2.82) with a consensus target price of $206.14 , a potential (5.05% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO)
- On 9/4/2015 William Blair Reiterated Rating Outperform
- On 12/4/2015 Raymond James Financial, Inc. Lower Price Target of rating Outperform with a price target of $168.00 to $155.00
- On 12/17/2015 Goldman Sachs Group Inc Initiated Coverage of rating Neutral with a price target of $143.00
- On 5/16/2016 Cleveland Research Upgraded rating Neutral to Buy
- On 6/4/2016 Stephens Reiterated Rating Hold
- On 7/13/2016 JPMorgan Chase & Co. Initiated Coverage of rating Buy
- On 7/26/2016 Piper Jaffray Companies Reiterated Rating Overweight with a price target of $185.00
Dividend Information For Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO)
Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO) pays an annual dividend of $0.06 with a yield of 0.03% and an average dividend growth of 0.00% (3 Year Average).
Dividend History For Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO)
About Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO)
The Cooper Companies, Inc. is a global medical device company. The Company operates through two business units: CooperVision, Inc. and CooperSurgical, Inc. CooperVision offers soft contact lenses for the vision correction market. CooperVision develops, manufactures and markets a range of single-use, two-week and monthly contact lenses. CooperVision services three primary regions: the Americas; Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia Pacific. CooperVision offers spherical, aspherical, toric, multifocal and toric multifocal lens products in various modalities. CooperVision’s products are primarily manufactured at its facilities located in the United Kingdom, Puerto Rico, Hungary, Costa Rica and New York. CooperSurgical offers an array of products and services focused on advancing the health of families through a portfolio of products and services focusing on women’s health, fertility and diagnostics.
Recent Trading Activity for Cooper Companies Inc (NYSE:COO)
Shares of Cooper Companies Inc closed the previous trading session at 196.24 up +1.10 0.56% with 406,935 shares trading hands.