Insider Trading Activity For Cintas Co. (NASDAQ:CTAS)
Paul F Adler , Treasurer of Cintas Co. (NASDAQ:CTAS) reportedly Sold 4,030 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 122.26 for a total transaction amount of $492,707.80 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Cintas Co. (NASDAQ:CTAS)
Analyst Ratings For Cintas Co. (NASDAQ:CTAS)
These are 1 Sell Rating, 6 Hold Ratings, 5 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for Cintas Co. (NASDAQ:CTAS) is Hold (Score: 2.33) with a consensus target price of $128.00 , a potential (3.98% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For Cintas Co. (NASDAQ:CTAS)
- On 9/25/2015 Bank of America Corp Reiterated Rating Sell with a price target of $80.00 to $82.00
- On 3/21/2016 Sterne Agee CRT Initiated Coverage of rating Neutral with a price target of $91.00
- On 8/25/2016 Nomura Reiterated Rating Buy with a price target of $124.00 to $135.00
- On 8/25/2016 Macquarie Initiated Coverage of rating Neutral with a price target of $130.00
- On 9/28/2016 Morgan Stanley Set Price Target of rating Sell with a price target of $87.00
- On 9/28/2016 Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. Reiterated Rating Market Perform
- On 10/3/2016 KeyCorp Boost Price Target of rating Overweight with a price target of $130.00 to $135.00
Dividend Information For Cintas Co. (NASDAQ:CTAS)
Cintas Co. (NASDAQ:CTAS) pays an annual dividend of $1.33 with a yield of 1.08% and an average dividend growth of 20.00% (3 Year Average).
Dividend History For Cintas Co. (NASDAQ:CTAS)
About Cintas Co. (NASDAQ:CTAS)
Cintas Corporation is a provider of corporate identity uniforms through rental and sales programs, as well as a provider of related business services, including entrance mats, restroom cleaning services and supplies, carpet and tile cleaning services, first aid and safety services and fire protection products and services. Its segments include uniform rental and facility services, and first aid and safety services. Its uniform rental and facility service segment offers services, which include rental and servicing of uniforms and other garments, including flame resistant clothing, mats, mops and shop towels, and other ancillary items. Its first aid and safety service segment offers services, which include first aid and safety products and services. Rental processing plants, rental branches, first aid and safety facilities, fire protection facilities, direct sales offices, distribution centers and manufacturing facilities are all utilized by the businesses included in All Other.
Recent Trading Activity for Cintas Co. (NASDAQ:CTAS)
Shares of Cintas Co. closed the previous trading session at 123.10 up +0.45 0.37% with 378,127 shares trading hands.