Insider Trading Activity For CIGNA Co. (NYSE:CI)
Nicole S Jones , EVP of CIGNA Co. (NYSE:CI) reportedly Sold 20,312 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 160.04 for a total transaction amount of $3,250,732.48 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For CIGNA Co. (NYSE:CI)
Analyst Ratings For CIGNA Co. (NYSE:CI)
These are 3 Hold Ratings, 12 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for CIGNA Co. (NYSE:CI) is Buy (Score: 2.80) with a consensus target price of $167.00 , a potential (4.31% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For CIGNA Co. (NYSE:CI)
- On 7/9/2015 Susquehanna Bancshares Inc Boost Price Target of rating Positive with a price target of $155.00 to $184.00
- On 9/16/2015 JPMorgan Chase & Co. Initiated Coverage of rating Overweight with a price target of $175.00
- On 9/22/2015 Cowen and Company Reiterated Rating Outperform with a price target of $145.00 to $160.00
- On 11/9/2015 Wedbush Reiterated Rating Hold with a price target of $186.00 to $175.00
- On 1/24/2016 Sterne Agee CRT Reiterated Rating Buy
- On 2/5/2016 BMO Capital Markets Lower Price Target of rating Outperform with a price target of $167.00 to $165.00
- On 6/1/2016 Barclays PLC Boost Price Target of rating Equal Weight with a price target of $156.00 to $168.00
Dividend Information For CIGNA Co. (NYSE:CI)
CIGNA Co. (NYSE:CI) pays an annual dividend of 3 Hold Ratings, 12 Buy Ratings with a yield of 0.02% and an average dividend growth of 0.00% (3 Year Average).
Dividend History For CIGNA Co. (NYSE:CI)
About CIGNA Co. (NYSE:CI)
Cigna Corporation (Cigna), together with its subsidiaries, is a health services company. The Company offers medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services. The Company’s segments include Global Health Care, Global Supplemental Benefits, Group Disability and Life, and Other Operations and Corporate. Its Global Health Care segment aggregates the commercial and Government operating segments. Its commercial operating segment encompasses the United States commercial and certain international healthcare businesses serving employers and their employees, other groups, and individuals. Its Global Supplemental Benefits segment offers supplemental health, life and accident insurance products in selected international markets and in the United States. Its Group Disability and Life segment provides group long-term and short-term disability insurance, group life insurance, accident and specialty insurance and related services.
Recent Trading Activity for CIGNA Co. (NYSE:CI)
Shares of CIGNA Co. closed the previous trading session at 159.48 down -0.62 -0.39% with 1,607,577 shares trading hands.