Insider Trading Activity For CareDx Inc (NASDAQ:CDNA)
Neil Gagnon , Major Shareholder of CareDx Inc (NASDAQ:CDNA) reportedly Bought 123,160 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 1.83 for a total transaction amount of $225,382.80 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For CareDx Inc (NASDAQ:CDNA)
Analyst Ratings For CareDx Inc (NASDAQ:CDNA)
These are 3 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for CareDx Inc (NASDAQ:CDNA) is Buy (Score: 3.00) with a consensus target price of $8.33 , a potential (455.56% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For CareDx Inc (NASDAQ:CDNA)
- On 9/28/2015 Raymond James Financial, Inc. Downgraded rating Outperform to Market Perform
- On 11/18/2015 Craig Hallum Boost Price Target of rating Buy with a price target of $10.00 to $13.00
- On 2/9/2016 Janney Montgomery Scott Initiated Coverage of rating Buy to Buy with a price target of $12.00
- On 6/14/2016 Mizuho Boost Price Target of rating Buy with a price target of $8.00 to $12.00
- On 6/14/2016 Leerink Swann Reiterated Rating Buy
- On 6/15/2016 Piper Jaffray Companies Reiterated Rating Overweight with a price target of $6.00
About CareDx Inc (NASDAQ:CDNA)
CareDx, Inc. is a molecular diagnostics company. The Company is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of clinically differentiated diagnostic surveillance solutions for transplant patients. The Company’s commercialized testing solution, the AlloMap heart transplant molecular test (AlloMap), is a gene expression test that helps clinicians monitor and identify heart transplant recipients with stable graft function having a low probability of moderate/severe acute cellular rejection. Its products under development for transplant monitoring include AlloSure, a development-stage transplant surveillance solution, which applies next generation sequencing to detect and quantitate genetic differences between donor-derived cell-free deoxyribonucleic acid (dd-cfDNA) in the blood stream emanating from the donor heart. It offers the AlloMap Score Variability service, which provides complementary information to help personalize long-term care of heart transplant recipients.
Recent Trading Activity for CareDx Inc (NASDAQ:CDNA)
Shares of CareDx Inc closed the previous trading session at 1.50 down -0.05 -3.23% with 69,555 shares trading hands.