Insider Trading Activity For Caleres Inc (NYSE:CAL)
Diane M Sullivan , CEO of Caleres Inc (NYSE:CAL) reportedly Sold 3,900 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 32 for a total transaction amount of $124,800.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Caleres Inc (NYSE:CAL)
Analyst Ratings For Caleres Inc (NYSE:CAL)
These are 3 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for Caleres Inc (NYSE:CAL) is Buy (Score: 2.50) with a consensus target price of $30.60 , a potential (16.35% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For Caleres Inc (NYSE:CAL)
- On 2/25/2016 Buckingham Research Upgraded rating Neutral to Buy
- On 5/27/2016 Sterne Agee CRT Reiterated Rating Buy with a price target of $30.00
- On 6/11/2016 BB&T Co. Reiterated Rating Buy with a price target of $26.00 to $28.00
- On 12/13/2016 CL King Downgraded rating Buy to Neutral
- On 1/3/2017 Jefferies Group LLC Reiterated Rating Hold
- On 3/3/2017 Morgan Stanley Upgraded rating Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $33.00 to $37.00
- On 3/20/2017 Susquehanna Bancshares Inc Reiterated Rating Positive to Neutral with a price target of $31.00 to $31.00
Dividend Information For Caleres Inc (NYSE:CAL)
Caleres Inc (NYSE:CAL) pays an annual dividend of $0.28 with a yield of 1.06% and an average dividend growth of 0.00% (3 Year Average).
Dividend History For Caleres Inc (NYSE:CAL)
About Caleres Inc (NYSE:CAL)
Caleres, Inc., formerly Brown Shoe Company, Inc., is a global footwear retailer and wholesaler. The Company is engaged in the operation of retail shoe stores and e-commerce Websites, as well as the design, sourcing and marketing of footwear for women and men. It operates through two segments: Famous Footwear, which includes its Famous Footwear stores and Famous.com, and Brand Portfolio, which offers retailers and consumers a portfolio of brands from its Healthy Living and Contemporary Fashion platforms. As of January 30, 2016, it operated 1,211 retail shoe stores in the United States, Canada and Guam. It offers brands, including Nike, Skechers, Converse, Vans, adidas, Sperry, New Balance, Asics, Bearpaw and Sof Sole. It also offers Company-owned and licensed brands, including LifeStride, Dr. Scholl’s, Allen Edmonds and Carlos by Carlos Santana. Through its Brand Portfolio segment, it also designs, sources and markets footwear to retail stores domestically and internationally.
Recent Trading Activity for Caleres Inc (NYSE:CAL)
Shares of Caleres Inc closed the previous trading session at 26.30 down -1.65 -5.90% with 938,805 shares trading hands.