Insider Trading Activity For BWX Technologies Inc (NYSE:BWXT)
James D Canafax , SVP of BWX Technologies Inc (NYSE:BWXT) reportedly Sold 4,500 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 46.49 for a total transaction amount of $209,205.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For BWX Technologies Inc (NYSE:BWXT)
Analyst Ratings For BWX Technologies Inc (NYSE:BWXT)
These are 1 Hold Rating, 2 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for BWX Technologies Inc (NYSE:BWXT) is Buy (Score: 2.67) with a consensus target price of $44.50 , a potential (5.32% downside)
Analyst Ratings History For BWX Technologies Inc (NYSE:BWXT)
- On 7/2/2015 Credit Suisse Group AG Reiterated Rating Hold with a price target of $20.00
- On 7/9/2015 Johnson Rice Reiterated Rating Buy with a price target of $26.00
- On 10/13/2015 KeyCorp Initiated Coverage of rating Overweight
- On 10/14/2015 William Blair Boost Price Target of rating Outperform with a price target of $28.00 to $32.00
- On 3/18/2016 Sidoti Initiated Coverage of rating Buy with a price target of $45.00
- On 11/9/2016 Drexel Hamilton Upgraded rating Hold to Buy with a price target of $43.00
- On 11/18/2016 Bank of America Corp Downgraded rating Buy to Neutral
Dividend Information For BWX Technologies Inc (NYSE:BWXT)
BWX Technologies Inc (NYSE:BWXT) pays an annual dividend of $0.36 with a yield of 0.77% and an average dividend growth of 0.00% (3 Year Average).
Dividend History For BWX Technologies Inc (NYSE:BWXT)
About BWX Technologies Inc (NYSE:BWXT)
BWX Technologies, Inc., formerly The Babcock & Wilcox Company, is a manufacturer of nuclear components and a service provider. The Company’s businesses focus on the design, engineering and manufacture of precision naval nuclear components, reactors and nuclear fuel for the United States Government. Its segments include Nuclear Operations, Technical Services, Nuclear Energy and Other. The Nuclear Operations segment engineers, designs and manufactures precision naval nuclear components and reactors for the United States Department of Energy (DOE)/National Nuclear Security Administration’s (NNSA) Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program. The Technical Services segment provides various services to the United States Government. The Nuclear Energy segment designs, licenses, manufactures and delivers commercial nuclear steam generators, pressure vessels, reactor components, heat exchangers and other auxiliary equipment. The Other segment includes the mPower program.
Recent Trading Activity for BWX Technologies Inc (NYSE:BWXT)
Shares of BWX Technologies Inc closed the previous trading session at 47.00 up +0.27 0.58% with 1,185,067 shares trading hands.