Insider Trading Activity For Bruker Co. (NASDAQ:BRKR)
Frank H Laukien , CEO of Bruker Co. (NASDAQ:BRKR) reportedly Bought 73,000 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 26.22 for a total transaction amount of $1,914,060.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Bruker Co. (NASDAQ:BRKR)
Analyst Ratings For Bruker Co. (NASDAQ:BRKR)
These are 11 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for Bruker Co. (NASDAQ:BRKR) is Hold (Score: 2.21) with a consensus target price of $25.09 , a potential (4.20% downside)
Analyst Ratings History For Bruker Co. (NASDAQ:BRKR)
- On 5/21/2015 William Blair Downgraded rating Outperform to Market Perform
- On 8/27/2015 Maxim Group Initiated Coverage of rating Hold with a price target of $22.00
- On 10/15/2015 Citigroup Inc Lower Price Target of rating Neutral with a price target of $22.00 to $20.00
- On 1/6/2016 Avondale Partners Initiated Coverage of rating Market Perform with a price target of $26.00
- On 3/14/2016 Stifel Nicolaus Boost Price Target of rating Buy with a price target of $25.00 to $32.00 with a price target of $21.00
- On 4/5/2016 Bank of America Corp Downgraded rating Neutral to Underperform
Dividend Information For Bruker Co. (NASDAQ:BRKR)
Bruker Co. (NASDAQ:BRKR) pays an annual dividend of 11 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings with a yield of 11 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings
Dividend History For Bruker Co. (NASDAQ:BRKR)
About Bruker Co. (NASDAQ:BRKR)
Bruker Corporation is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of scientific instruments and analytical and diagnostic solutions that enable its customers to explore life and materials at microscopic, molecular and cellular levels. The Company’s segments include Bruker Scientific Instruments (BSI) and Bruker Energy & Supercon Technologies (BEST). The Company’s products address the evolving needs of an array of customers in life science research, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and applied markets, among others. Within BSI, the Company is organized into three segments: the Bruker BioSpin Group, the Bruker Chemicals, Applied Markets, Life Science, In-Vitro Diagnostics, Detection (CALID) Group and the Bruker Nano Group. BEST designs, manufactures and distributes superconducting materials, primarily metallic low temperature superconductors, for use in magnetic resonance imaging, nuclear magnetic resonance, fusion energy research and other applications.
Recent Trading Activity for Bruker Co. (NASDAQ:BRKR)
Shares of Bruker Co. closed the previous trading session at 26.23 up +0.04 0.15% with 502,050 shares trading hands.