Insider Trading Activity For Boston Beer Company Inc (NYSE:SAM)
C James Koch , Chairman of Boston Beer Company Inc (NYSE:SAM) reportedly Sold 7,500 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 140.13 for a total transaction amount of $1,050,975.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Boston Beer Company Inc (NYSE:SAM)
Analyst Ratings For Boston Beer Company Inc (NYSE:SAM)
These are 3 Sell Ratings, 7 Hold Ratings .
The current consensus rating for Boston Beer Company Inc (NYSE:SAM) is Hold (Score: 1.70) with a consensus target price of $146.25 , a potential (5.63% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For Boston Beer Company Inc (NYSE:SAM)
- On 1/11/2016 Nomura Downgraded rating Buy to Neutral with a price target of $260.00 to $200.00
- On 4/25/2016 Citigroup Inc Reiterated Rating Neutral with a price target of $186.00 to $164.00
- On 4/27/2016 Tigress Financial Downgraded rating Buy to Neutral
- On 9/15/2016 Credit Suisse Group AG Initiated Coverage of rating Underperform with a price target of $156.00
- On 10/14/2016 Berenberg Bank Downgraded rating Hold to Sell with a price target of $135.00
- On 12/7/2016 Cowen and Company Reiterated Rating Underperform
- On 1/2/2017 Royal Bank of Canada Set Price Target of rating Hold with a price target of $158.00
About Boston Beer Company Inc (NYSE:SAM)
The Boston Beer Company, Inc. is a craft brewer in the United States. The Company is engaged in the business of producing and selling alcohol beverages primarily in the domestic market and in selected international markets. The Company operates through two segments: Boston Beer Company segment, and A&S Brewing Collaborative segment. The Boston Beer Company segment comprises of the Company’s Samuel Adams, Twisted Tea, Angry Orchard and Truly Spiked & Sparkling brands. The A&S Brewing Collaborative segment comprises of The Traveler Beer Company, Coney Island Brewing Company, Angel City Brewing Company and Concrete Beach Brewing Company. Both segments sell low alcohol beverages. The Company produces malt beverages and hard cider at the Company-owned breweries and under contract arrangements at other brewery locations. As of December 31, 2016, the Company sold its products to a network of approximately 350 wholesalers in the United States and to a network of distributors.
Recent Trading Activity for Boston Beer Company Inc (NYSE:SAM)
Shares of Boston Beer Company Inc closed the previous trading session at 138.45 down -2.65 -1.88% with 147,602 shares trading hands.