Insider Trading Activity For bluebird bio Inc (NASDAQ:BLUE)
Daniel Lynch , Director of bluebird bio Inc (NASDAQ:BLUE) reportedly Sold 237 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 100.07 for a total transaction amount of $23,716.59 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For bluebird bio Inc (NASDAQ:BLUE)
Analyst Ratings For bluebird bio Inc (NASDAQ:BLUE)
These are 1 Sell Rating, 5 Hold Ratings, 11 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for bluebird bio Inc (NASDAQ:BLUE) is Buy (Score: 2.59) with a consensus target price of $87.50 , a potential (4.37% downside)
Analyst Ratings History For bluebird bio Inc (NASDAQ:BLUE)
- On 11/5/2015 Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. Reiterated Rating Outperform with a price target of $162.00
- On 5/5/2016 Wells Fargo & Co Reiterated Rating Buy
- On 10/14/2016 SunTrust Banks, Inc. Reiterated Rating Buy
- On 10/15/2016 Goldman Sachs Group Inc Reiterated Rating Buy with a price target of $135.00
- On 10/17/2016 Cowen and Company Reiterated Rating Outperform
- On 11/24/2016 Janney Montgomery Scott Reiterated Rating Buy
- On 11/30/2016 Piper Jaffray Companies Reiterated Rating Overweight with a price target of $95.00
About bluebird bio Inc (NASDAQ:BLUE)
bluebird bio, Inc. is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. The Company is focused on developing gene therapies for severe diseases and cancer. With its lentiviral-based gene therapy and gene editing capabilities, it has built an integrated product platform with various applications in these areas. The Company’s clinical programs in severe genetic diseases include its LentiGlobin product candidate to treat transfusion-dependent b-thalassemia and to treat severe sickle cell disease (SCD) and its Lenti-D product candidate to treat cerebral adrenoleukodystrophy (CALD). Its programs in oncology focuses on developing T cell-based immunotherapies, including chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) T cell therapies. bb2121, its lead product candidate in oncology, is a CAR T cell product candidate for the treatment of multiple myeloma. It also has discovery research programs utilizing megaTALs/homing endonuclease gene editing technologies for use across its pipeline.
Recent Trading Activity for bluebird bio Inc (NASDAQ:BLUE)
Shares of bluebird bio Inc closed the previous trading session at 91.50 down -0.90 -0.97% with 654,428 shares trading hands.