Insider Trading Activity For Ball Co. (NYSE:BLL)
R David Hoover , Director of Ball Co. (NYSE:BLL) reportedly Sold 22,000 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 39.75 for a total transaction amount of $874,500.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Ball Co. (NYSE:BLL)
Analyst Ratings For Ball Co. (NYSE:BLL)
These are 7 Hold Ratings, 5 Buy Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Rating .
The current consensus rating for Ball Co. (NYSE:BLL) is Buy (Score: 2.54) with a consensus target price of $42.20 , a potential (6.16% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For Ball Co. (NYSE:BLL)
- On 11/9/2015 Macquarie Upgraded rating Neutral to Outperform
- On 12/3/2015 Wells Fargo & Co Upgraded rating Market Perform to Outperform
- On 7/14/2016 Barclays PLC Initiated Coverage of rating Equal Weight with a price target of $37.50
- On 8/5/2016 Vertical Group Downgraded rating Hold
- On 8/5/2016 Citigroup Inc Boost Price Target of rating Neutral with a price target of $38.50 to $40.00
- On 8/7/2016 Robert W. Baird Reiterated Rating Outperform with a price target of $42.50
- On 9/29/2016 Bank of America Corp Reiterated Rating Buy with a price target of $45.00
Dividend Information For Ball Co. (NYSE:BLL)
Ball Co. (NYSE:BLL) pays an annual dividend of 7 Hold Ratings, 5 Buy Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Rating with a yield of 1.31% and an average dividend growth of 0.00% (3 Year Average).
Dividend History For Ball Co. (NYSE:BLL)
About Ball Co. (NYSE:BLL)
Ball Corporation is a supplier of metal packaging to the beverage, food, personal care and household products industries. The Company’s packaging products are produced for a range of end uses and are manufactured in facilities around the world. Its segments include beverage packaging, North and Central America; beverage packaging, South America; beverage packaging, Europe; food and aerosol packaging; aerospace, and other. Its major product line is aluminum and steel beverage containers. It produces steel food, aerosol and extruded aluminum aerosol containers and aluminum slugs. Its aerospace business designs, develops and manufactures aerospace systems for civil, commercial and national cyber security aerospace markets. It produces spacecraft, instruments and sensors, radio frequency systems and components, data exploitation solutions and a range of aerospace technologies and products.
Recent Trading Activity for Ball Co. (NYSE:BLL)
Shares of Ball Co. closed the previous trading session at 40.04 up +0.29 0.73% with 2,166,970 shares trading hands.