Insider Trading Activity For Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT)
Kevin M. Moriarty , CFO of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT) reportedly Bought 6,933 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 36.08 for a total transaction amount of $250,142.64 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT)
Analyst Ratings For Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT)
These are 3 Sell Ratings, 5 Hold Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Rating .
The current consensus rating for Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT) is Hold (Score: 1.89) with a consensus target price of $41.50 , a potential (15.41% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT)
- On 4/27/2016 Bank of America Corp Initiated Coverage of rating Neutral
- On 9/20/2016 Stifel Nicolaus Downgraded rating Buy to Hold with a price target of $47.00 to $44.00
- On 9/20/2016 Cross Research Downgraded rating Hold to Sell
- On 10/4/2016 Raymond James Financial, Inc. Upgraded rating Outperform to Strong-Buy with a price target of $52.00
- On 1/3/2017 Brean Capital Reiterated Rating Hold
- On 3/1/2017 Goldman Sachs Group Inc Downgraded rating Neutral to Sell with a price target of $47.00 to $43.00
- On 4/28/2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. Downgraded rating Buy to Hold with a price target of $53.00 to $39.00
Dividend Information For Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT)
Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT) pays an annual dividend of 3 Sell Ratings, 5 Hold Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Rating with a yield of 1.89% and an average dividend growth of 31.40% (3 Year Average).
Dividend History For Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT)
About Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT)
Avnet, Inc. is a distributor of electronic components, enterprise computer, networking and storage products and software, and embedded subsystems. The Company operates through Electronics Marketing (EM) segment. The EM segment markets and sells semiconductors; interconnect, passive and electromechanical devices (IP&E), and embedded products to a customer base serving various end markets. The Company creates a link in the technology supply chain that connects electronic component and computer product manufacturers and software developers with a customer base of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), electronic manufacturing services (EMS) providers, original design manufacturers (ODMs), systems integrators (SIs), independent software vendors (ISVs) and value-added resellers (VARs). The Company distributes electronic components, computer products and software, as received from its suppliers or through a customized solution, and offers assembly and other services.
Recent Trading Activity for Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT)
Shares of Avnet, Inc. closed the previous trading session at 37.09 up +1.13 3.14% with 1,422,057 shares trading hands.