Insider Trading Activity For Aspen Aerogels Inc (NYSE:ASPN)
Robert M Gervis , Director of Aspen Aerogels Inc (NYSE:ASPN) reportedly Bought 19,500 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 3.99 for a total transaction amount of $77,805.00 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For Aspen Aerogels Inc (NYSE:ASPN)
Analyst Ratings For Aspen Aerogels Inc (NYSE:ASPN)
These are 3 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for Aspen Aerogels Inc (NYSE:ASPN) is Buy (Score: 2.50) with a consensus target price of $7.20 , a potential (81.36% upside)
Analyst Ratings History For Aspen Aerogels Inc (NYSE:ASPN)
- On 4/14/2016 KeyCorp Initiated Coverage of rating Overweight with a price target of $7.00
- On 8/4/2016 Canaccord Genuity Reiterated Rating Buy with a price target of $8.50
- On 9/20/2016 Craig Hallum Initiated Coverage of rating Buy with a price target of $10.00
- On 11/4/2016 JPMorgan Chase & Co. Downgraded rating Overweight to Neutral
- On 11/4/2016 Seaport Global Securities Downgraded rating Buy to Neutral
- On 11/14/2016 Citigroup Inc Downgraded rating Buy to Neutral with a price target of $6.00 to $4.50
- On 2/24/2017 Needham & Company LLC Lower Price Target of rating Buy with a price target of $8.00 to $6.00
About Aspen Aerogels Inc (NYSE:ASPN)
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. is an energy technology company that designs, develops and manufactures aerogel insulation used primarily in energy infrastructure facilities. The Company also performs contract research services for various federal and non-federal government agencies, including the Department of Defense, the Department of Energy and other institutions. Its product lines include Pyrogel and Cryogel. The Company provides Pyrogel XT/XT-E that reduces the risk of corrosion under insulation in high temperature operating systems; Pyrogel XTF, which provides protection against fire; Cryogel Z, which is designed for sub-ambient and cryogenic applications in the energy infrastructure market, and Spaceloft Subsea, which is used in pipe-in-pipe applications in offshore oil production. It also offers Spaceloft for use in building and construction market, and Cryogel X201, which is used in cold system designs consisting of refrigerated appliances, cold storage equipment and aerospace systems.
Recent Trading Activity for Aspen Aerogels Inc (NYSE:ASPN)
Shares of Aspen Aerogels Inc closed the previous trading session at 3.97 0.00 0.00% with 94,245 shares trading hands.