Insider Trading Activity For AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME)
Ronald J Oscher , Insider of AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME) reportedly Sold 5,315 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 60.05 for a total transaction amount of $319,165.75 SEC Form
Insider Trading History For AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME)
Analyst Ratings For AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME)
These are 1 Hold Rating, 9 Buy Ratings .
The current consensus rating for AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME) is Buy (Score: 2.90) with a consensus target price of $59.33 , a potential (1.21% downside)
Analyst Ratings History For AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME)
- On 7/22/2015 Alembic Global Advisors Initiated Coverage of rating Overweight with a price target of $64.00
- On 10/29/2015 Bank of America Corp Upgraded rating Neutral to Buy with a price target of $62.00
- On 3/22/2016 William Blair Initiated Coverage of rating Outperform
- On 8/5/2016 Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. Lower Price Target of rating Outperform with a price target of $56.00 to $54.00
- On 10/24/2016 Janney Montgomery Scott Initiated Coverage of rating Buy with a price target of $56.00
- On 11/2/2016 Stifel Nicolaus Lower Price Target of rating Buy with a price target of $53.00 to $50.00
- On 12/22/2016 Robert W. Baird Upgraded rating Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $47.00 to $57.00
Dividend Information For AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME)
AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME) pays an annual dividend of 1 Hold Rating, 9 Buy Ratings with a yield of 0.60% and an average dividend growth of 14.50% (3 Year Average).
Dividend History For AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME)
About AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME)
AMETEK, Inc. is a manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with operations in North America, Europe, Asia and South America. The Company operates through two segments: Electronic Instruments (EIG) and Electromechanical (EMG). EIG designs and manufactures instruments for the process, power and industrial and aerospace markets. EIG provides process and analytical instruments for the oil, gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, semiconductor and automation markets. It makes monitoring and metering devices, industrial battery chargers and uninterruptible power supplies, programmable power equipment, electrical test equipment and gas turbine sensors. EMG is a differentiated supplier of precision motion control solutions, thermal management systems, specialty metals and electrical interconnects. Its end markets include medical, automation, petrochemical and other industrial markets. It operates a network of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facilities.
Recent Trading Activity for AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME)
Shares of AMETEK, Inc. closed the previous trading session at 60.06 up +0.92 1.56% with 1,455,054 shares trading hands.